Thunder's Compilation [MXL 2017]

Share your videos and screenshots
phamnamha93
Vampiress
39 | 0
how can you cube so many MOs? i think crafted sacred item usually required level about >60?
Edited by phamnamha93 6 years.
lad
Cultist
20 | 5
i wanna play this thing
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
phamnamha93 wrote:how can you cube so many MOs? i think crafted sacred item usually required level about >60?

I have used this new recipe:
thanks to that, crafted items have lower req lvl, and the lowest possible roll (which is quite rare) is 30 lvl, that allowed me more space for unique mystic orbs.

PS. Added bonus video, This is going to be the last one for now, Thank you all for watching. Good Luck
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
good stuff, have a cookie
phamnamha93
Vampiress
39 | 0
thunderman wrote:
phamnamha93 wrote:how can you cube so many MOs? i think crafted sacred item usually required level about >60?

I have used this new recipe:
thanks to that, crafted items have lower req lvl, and the lowest possible roll (which is quite rare) is 30 lvl, that allowed me more space for unique mystic orbs.

PS. Added bonus video, This is going to be the last one for now, Thank you all for watching. Good Luck

thanks, i don't know this recipe can make crafted item that good.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Ok somebody better explain to me why this thread got a downvote or i m gonna start banning everybody from cookies who downvote a post that got no reason to get a downvote.

This "downvoting somebody just caz i dont like the person" shit is freaking annoying me now.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
IIrc, there is no rules, how and why to downvote lol. Some of my posts got negged for no reason aswell, so all I had to do was cry to admins in pm and those users would get blocked aswell? If this amazing cookie system makes so much trouble, maybe just disable it?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
mahitovec wrote:IIrc, there is no rules, how and why to downvote lol. Some of my posts got negged for no reason aswell, so all I had to do was cry to admins in pm and those users would get blocked aswell? If this amazing cookie system makes so much trouble, maybe just disable it?

its not really causing a problem but it is annoying to see good posts getting downvote bcz some people r too much of a kid and never grew up.

Also, getting rid of it is not the solution, its like "oh cookies r giving u problem? just disable the whole cookie system" and then it will be "oh tg is causing u troubles? just disable the whole tg system", what will be next? "oh people r abusing something on tsw and causing problem? just disable the whole multiplayer system". is that the solution?
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Well, tg system keeps servers alive, realm attracts people to play mxl, cookies do nothing but causing butthurt.

Are you even sure that TM doesn't deserve it? Idk anything about him, besides the fact he joins open games and starts farming in there without any permission, which isn't any good behaviour. What I want to say, there is ALWAYS reason for that kind of shit, just sometimes target doesn't know it, or just prefers not to share that kind of info and play martyr. Also, iirc reading TM's post about him being "resourceable player" and hustling himself 150 cookies in 5 days no problem... So what mess is going on here?! :lol:

Anyway, in current state taking away cookie option from certain users seems unfair. There is no guidance or rules about how to properly cookie someone and all this "good post gets negged" is pretty subjective, obviously. Whats the point of red button, if you cant even use it? For example, person who actually negged FP in this topic could say: "Video quality is awful, endless wells of OBS windows at start of the video... and all this in 2017, lmao? Have a neg cookie, maybe next time you put abit more effort in your videos..."

Btw, I've seen posts with pos cookies which obviously did not deserve them, should users who gave those have cookie block aswell?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies