M2017 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
pantzirno
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Together with higher price of orbs and Mark of Infusion late drop, I find Honorific items utterly useless. By the time you could utilize Honorific items to their fullest you could already start playing around with shrines and sacreds start dropping.
Honorific items urgently need some utility. Maybe introduce special orbs with oskills or parameters to make item feel more like an rare/unique item that only work with honorifics?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Finding it really difficult to maximize more than one type of elemental damage with pierce. Removal of Pierce MO's, I could agree with. But raising it up to requiring another -35 pierce to maximize damage per element makes it really tricky. Seems all builds are going for the same gear now just to get multiple pierce
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
tp was over the wall. it was in the room before the soul but i got warped over
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
uldy mahasattva stage, i take damage for the nova to kill the boss. when i last look at boss hp bar its about 50%. then i die and when i return to the lvl from the previous room the mahasattva and 1 minion have vanished. i kill the last minion and the guardian doesnt go away.
dark summoning doesnt help
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Great Hunt on Spearzon doesn't always send out spirits when clicking to attack a 2nd enemy while the attack animation is still active.

EDIT: The game and launcher simply close somtimes when you pick up an item from inside the cube and press Escape once (to close the cube) really fast. That has happened to me 3 times in the last 4 days. Twice right after killing Andy, once after crafting a good base item which I found like 2 minutes before that crash...
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
saw those screenshots
viewtopic.php?p=121106#p121106
book of cain says it adds 2 skills, but only adds 1
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
hymn could have a better base duration at the start. early on the duration is really low while late game its comfortable to use
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge

Starting from 8:30 Xazax doesn't cast any meteors anymore. Is it maybe because I stood in that corner? Xazax not casting meteors has made that uber much easier than expected. So bug abuse is possible in this case.

Just look at the numbers. It took me 8:30 to take 2/3rd of his life. And the last 1/3rd was taken within 1:30.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HechtHeftig wrote:

Starting from 8:30 Xazax doesn't cast any meteors anymore. Is it maybe because I stood in that corner? Xazax not casting meteors has made that uber much easier than expected. So bug abuse is possible in this case.

Just look at the numbers. It took me 8:30 to take 2/3rd of his life. And the last 1/3rd was taken within 1:30.

That looks like a map bug, similar to the old Tal Rasha glitch summon. It looks like you're standing off of the desert sand and on top of the rock a bit, so perhaps he can't technically cast his meteors at that target since its not part of the map?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
L H wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:

That looks like a map bug, similar to the old Tal Rasha glitch summon. It looks like you're standing off of the desert sand and on top of the rock a bit, so perhaps he can't technically cast his meteors at that target since its not part of the map?

Yeah I was assuming the same. I guess we need some clarification on that or a different map in the next patch.