Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
SophRaTzu wrote:Thank you Nitz for cheap to build and strong char.I' m wondering which shield should i use for Khalim's Protector ? Also, is there anything to look for on shield (fbr etc) before i put poison stones into the shield ?

Aspis it has the highest base def and just 5 movement penalty. Get a good roll on enhanced defense, then on the luck bonus then MO 5 times with enhanced defense.

When you reroll armor pieces you also roll the defense value for Aspis this is 1311 to 1530 but you will also pretty much always have the enhanced def stat rolled so when you check the roll look at the defense not the % enhanced defense (For weapons this is different, there just look at the enhanced damage roll) so the roll can go from 1311 - 1989 defense, reroll it until you have a nice value (above 1850), check the sockets if it has 1,2 or 3 reroll, if 0 or 4 then luck oil it. If succeed and it got like more than 15% ED from the luck oil too MO it and socket punch with 4 jewels.

iamq1803 wrote:As for clawsin, what are the breakpoints for IAS, FHR and FBR?

IAS 78 = 5 Frames
FHR 200 = 3 Frames
FBR 174 = 4 Frames
FCR 152 = 6 Frames
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
iamq1803 wrote:As for clawsin, what are the breakpoints for IAS, FHR and FBR?

IAS 78 = 5 Frames
FHR 200 = 3 Frames
FBR 174 = 4 Frames
FCR 152 = 6 Frames[/quote]

Oh, only 78% for IAS.
My char got all the breakpoints, thanks!
I'm using Noctule as main skill. I've found it quite powerful.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
iamq1803 wrote:I'm using Noctule as main skill. I've found it quite powerful.

I hope you play without sound. In most areas batstrike is faster but noctule is easier, you can listen to an audiobook while farming dunc with it.
SophRaTzu
Imp
4 | 0
Thank you for quick and detailed answer.Greatly appreciated it.Wish you a nice day.
Shade
|
heamn wrote:worth mention in your guide where LL only shoots if the mob is within your sight

What does it mean "within your sight"? Do you have to have line-of-sight to the enemy or is it to do with light radius, or something else?

BTW I'm not sure how the bloodlust buffs work - the switch items only seem to increase BL's power rather tahn casting BL itself - has the latest patch changed these items or is there another source of BL?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Shade wrote:
heamn wrote:worth mention in your guide where LL only shoots if the mob is within your sight

What does it mean "within your sight"? Do you have to have line-of-sight to the enemy or is it to do with light radius, or something else?

BTW I'm not sure how the bloodlust buffs work - the switch items only seem to increase BL's power rather tahn casting BL itself - has the latest patch changed these items or is there another source of BL?

Many many skills need a clear line of sight to work. If there is no obstacle between you and an enemy 6 screens away they will still shoot. But if he stands next to you behind a bush there could be a million limpets surrounding him and not firing.

I don't get the BL question - items increase the BL buff - you cast the buff and it's active on you.
Shade
|
Nitz wrote:I don't get the BL question - items increase the BL buff - you cast the buff and it's active on you.

Thanks for the clarification re LoS.

Don't worry about the BL question it was just a minor thing (the sword
Qarak's Will
Qarak's Will
Giant Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (150 - 163) to (233 - 246)
Two-Hand Damage: (206 - 225) to (285 - 305)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 480
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
15% Chance to cast level 34 Spike Nova on Melee Attack
6% Chance to cast level 40 Pentagram on Melee Attack
10% Chance to cast level 36 Bloodlust on Kill
+(30 to 60)% Bonus Damage to Bloodlust
Adds 50-125 Damage
Adds 84-167 Fire Damage
+(26 to 38)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Damage
+(100 to 250) Life after each Kill
5% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (4)
mentioned in the alternative builds section is a 2H weapon that doesn't have BL as an actual skill, it just buffs the BL bonus damage, so I couldn't see where we get the BL skill itself).

BTW I'm having an issue with Tiefling form. My weapons are red after activating TF unless I do a wep-switch or re-equip them. This only seems to happen when I first come in the game (maybe also after recovering corpse, not sure), later re-casts seem to re-activate them ok. Bug?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Shade wrote:BTW I'm having an issue with Tiefling form. My weapons are red after activating TF unless I do a wep-switch or re-equip them. This only seems to happen when I first come in the game (maybe also after recovering corpse, not sure), later re-casts seem to re-activate them ok. Bug?

With Quaraks you have to kill some enemies with WDM to get the buff, queen of blades normally takes care of that and the buff from Quaraks is one of the strongest bloodlusts in the game.

Red like not equipped? Never had such a thing probably a bug.
Shade
|
Nitz wrote:Red like not equipped? Never had such a thing probably a bug.

Yes not equipped. I just had same thing happen in town after playing for a while when I tried to re-buff. Guess it's a bug then :(
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Shade wrote:Yes not equipped. I just had same thing happen in town after playing for a while when I tried to re-buff. Guess it's a bug then :(

Maybe you don't have enough dex to wield them without tiefling form.