Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Just for those who don't know it yet. About 2 weeks ago Mahitovec made nice feedback in M2017Bugs&Feedback. And here is just a small fragment of what Suchbalance answered to it:
suchbalance wrote:

[*]Barbarian Skills - were intentionally overbuffed for the simple reason that he was a very good character before and yet the least popular. So, similar to how a new dota hero is always op when introduced, we wanted to make sure that he gets played this time and we succeeded. Some of the skills will get slightly toned down in the future patch(es) until they are still good but not broken.

[*]Holy pala - actually all the holy skills are pretty good but I understand some people don't like enabling them every 6 seconds. The thing is if we remove this then we just get exactly the same build as UH caster but in a different skin. So while the duration is getting increased (more this time) in the next patch it will still be a feature of the build. I'm pretty sure that once someone makes a successful holy caster guide the spec will take off as it is rather underrated atm. Melee skills will get a further buff also. Overall both specs here were massively improved from the previous patch, there's no problem adjusting them further until people discover them.

In addition Suchabalance also confirmed in another post, that crystal of tears and some spell damage UMO's will be nerfed (probably by half) in next patch, as they were too strong.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
since the new patch will bring new uberquests , i suppose that a part of the already existing charms will become legacy (at least for the summoning ubers) . If so , will this new patch bring another full wipe as M2017 did or you will just have to throw the old charms away and get the new ones ?
Liquid
Azure Drake
173 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Alright then srr bout that, i didnt follow this post anyway.
Sliwka
Pit Knight
109 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Came back from night shift from work, turned on the computer, opened web browser, entered Median forums and saw new content post. Love this project. Have to donate :bang:
lordalexander74
Bone Archer
77 | 0
In regards to the removal of summoning ubers, are Heroic bosses getting the same treatment? A more consistent way of farming them other than praying to the RNG gods?
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
lordalexander74 wrote:In regards to the removal of summoning ubers, are Heroic bosses getting the same treatment? A more consistent way of farming them other than praying to the RNG gods?

RNG is cruel indeed
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is it gonna come with another ladder/wipe?
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Wow, just wow. I though next patch will be sigma, and was already so happy with m2017 and now that content, cant wait. Thank you.
Corpse after dead will make duncraig soooo easy now, since you can teleport and die killing some slain soul over and over again until romm is cleared, hmm.

Also if Umos spell damage are gonna be really nerfed, its shame. I understand in multi you can buy them for all equipment and win the game but in single in four months farming i got 1, and nerfing it, it would just make the same as normal mos, so whats the point for it?

Only thinking out loudly, will se what patch will bring. HYPE
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ChuckNoRis wrote:since the new patch will bring new uberquests , i suppose that a part of the already existing charms will become legacy (at least for the summoning ubers) . If so , will this new patch bring another full wipe as M2017 did or you will just have to throw the old charms away and get the new ones ?

I think the Summoning Quests will for now mostly just be moved to new areas and not completely thrown out. At least I hope so
lordalexander74
Bone Archer
77 | 0
ScarletEdge wrote:
lordalexander74 wrote:In regards to the removal of summoning ubers, are Heroic bosses getting the same treatment? A more consistent way of farming them other than praying to the RNG gods?

RNG is cruel indeed

Eyup. Summoned Quov Tsin four times in a row, then I didn't see him again for the better part of a half hour