Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
When patch notes???

RequiemLux wrote:Great news! Now time starts to dilate, these will be some extremely long 7 days.
I have a question: for new not-gamebreaking bugs and various fixes, could we expect new versions (like 002/003) to be popped out as quickly as possible or all the fixes will be collected in a major version update like 1.2 or similar with possibly new added content?

If it's something game breaking (for example the Void being impossible to complete last patch) it will be patched as soon as possible. If it is a non-critical bug (e.g. some UMOs having 2-4x more stats than intended in the last patch) it might be rolled forward into 1.2 especially if there aren't a bunch of them.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Marco wrote:1111

I know its a little late to bring this up but I'm curious if any thought was given to maybe adjusting (increasing) difficulty with the re-implementation of body recovery in town. While the change is nice for lots of reasons, its previously been a fixture in the game and I wonder if it will make some end-game content too easy. Discuss!
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
What is there to give thought to? 99% of people on realm (around which the game is balanced) rejoin when they die anyway. So this is exactly the same thing but more convenient.

In Sigma certain quests are locked for the duration of the game once you die, but as far as M17 is concerned the only thing we can (and did) do is give some bosses a "soft enrage" (e.g. xazax, ZT) or something that prevents infinite corpse run attrition strats (soulstealer).
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
thanks for the hard work guys :D
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
suchbalance wrote:If it's something game breaking (for example the Void being impossible to complete last patch) it will be patched as soon as possible. If it is a non-critical bug (e.g. some UMOs having 2-4x more stats than intended in the last patch) it might be rolled forward into 1.2 especially if there aren't a bunch of them.

Thank you very much for the answer.

Fumbles wrote:I know its a little late to bring this up but I'm curious if any thought was given to maybe adjusting (increasing) difficulty with the re-implementation of body recovery in town. While the change is nice for lots of reasons, its previously been a fixture in the game and I wonder if it will make some end-game content too easy. Discuss!

On SP only less annoying. Right now the only scenario that comes to mind, in which it could makes things easier, is one where you have some sort of super duper proc on death.
tonix
Stygian Watcher
42 | 2
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
GrimSloth
Imp
5 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
My life will have purpose again!
GrimSloth
Imp
5 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
That count down timer has slowed to a crawl...
lad
Cultist
20 | 5
hype is real!