Rage Thread

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
Torajan Jungle and its layout
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
When fuckin' Gidbinn won't show up!
kij
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
act 3 town, can't get to Kurast 3000 BA because the map always bugs out and teleports me back
princeigor
Bone Archer
79 | 10
kij wrote:act 3 town, can't get to Kurast 3000 BA because the map always bugs out and teleports me back

Had this problem earlier today, but then I updated to the latest version and that fixed it. If you already have the latest version, I don't know what's causing it.
kij
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
princeigor wrote:
kij wrote:act 3 town, can't get to Kurast 3000 BA because the map always bugs out and teleports me back

Had this problem earlier today, but then I updated to the latest version and that fixed it. If you already have the latest version, I don't know what's causing it.

It worked fine yesterday, ill try reinstalling the latest version.

Edit : It worked, thank you!
tommy_wiseau
Prowler
17 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
High priest of the triune flailing at primus' messenger for minutes and check to see he's still at full health.

edryem not immediately causing resistances to go down, taking more than a second of contact to do that. This means that attacking and casting edryem is not possible, especially when defending against morlu and amazons.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I'm so sick of instagibs. You waste all this time farming all this gear and in the end it doesn't matter b/c instagib. And skills sharing CD timers, fucking Christ why is this a thing? Yeah I know, "but in Sigma..." Well, Sigma ain't here.

And for fuck's sake, can we get some goddamn stability with Uberquest locations, item drop locations, area mechanics, skill mechanics, and monster mechanics? Updating this fucking guide was already a pain in the ass, but having to rewrite entire sections every few days b/c a "hotfix" moved x, y, and z to different locations really sucks monkey dick. What started as a fun side project, and evolved into a labor of love, has become an abomination I can't even stand to look at anymore. I'm ready to just delete the whole fucking thing.
Liquid
Azure Drake
173 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Solfege wrote:I'm so sick of instagibs. You waste all this time farming all this gear and in the end it doesn't matter b/c instagib. And skills sharing CD timers, fucking Christ why is this a thing? Yeah I know, "but in Sigma..." Well, Sigma ain't here.

And for fuck's sake, can we get some goddamn stability with Uberquest locations, item drop locations, area mechanics, skill mechanics, and monster mechanics? Updating this fucking guide was already a pain in the ass, but having to rewrite entire sections every few days b/c a "hotfix" moved x, y, and z to different locations really sucks monkey dick. What started as a fun side project, and evolved into a labor of love, has become an abomination I can't even stand to look at anymore. I'm ready to just delete the whole fucking thing.

Dont worry, Winter is coming!
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Skills sharing cooldowns is probably the biggest annoyance left in the game for me.
You really can't use 2 different cd-skills (other than buffs) on the same char effectively. It feels really punishing to try doing that.
From what I remember reading the forums, separate cooldowns sadly won't happen 'till sigma.
y4gmi
Stone Warrior
34 | 2
I hate crafting stuff. For example i was trying to get Ornate Body Armor for my Abjurer merc, it is supposed to go up to -40elr and +45lsd before the blessing, but on practice you get like -10elr +15lsd at best after dozens of shrines spent.