Help! TSWbot has gone insane!

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Dracak2 wrote:I got a warning from the bot a day or two ago - even though both of my characters were in town. Any ideas why? I'm wondering if changing XP by eating XP sigs might be the cause

That is the cause.

There is no real way of knowing where characters r standing in a game so the bot monitors the exp of chars, since there should be no gain in exp if u r just xfering item thats considered as allowed but any gain in exp means u r multiloggin and boosting urself.

I think minor gain in exp is ignored and no action is taken but if a good chunk of exp gain happens then the action is taken.

Remember, we have 2 temp ban before a 3rd perma ban, so be careful
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Dracak2
Imp
5 | 0
Rishabulous wrote:
Dracak2 wrote:I got a warning from the bot a day or two ago - even though both of my characters were in town. Any ideas why? I'm wondering if changing XP by eating XP sigs might be the cause

That is the cause.

There is no real way of knowing where characters r standing in a game so the bot monitors the exp of chars, since there should be no gain in exp if u r just xfering item thats considered as allowed but any gain in exp means u r multiloggin and boosting urself.

I think minor gain in exp is ignored and no action is taken but if a good chunk of exp gain happens then the action is taken.

Remember, we have 2 temp ban before a 3rd perma ban, so be careful

Thanks for clarification