Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Jeffshadows04 wrote:hey folks, "getting really bored" topic is too hot out there, i am playing Single Player now, my question is do my char in SP be playable in MP/Online? Can i trade my stuffs on MP even im playing SP? TIA

No. You can only try open bnet but I wouldn't bet that there are lots of people playing.

You can trade items in SP, but there are few people in SP and there isn't any subforum for SP trading anymore. Just create a thread in tradeforum. I don't know whether there are people looking into that though.
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
is there a cube recipe to make rare (yellow) items from magic or normal item?
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
i accdentally clicked revel map on gheed can i reverse that somehow to conceal what i havent explored??
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
anhlong1122 wrote:is there a cube recipe to make rare (yellow) items from magic or normal item?

Charsi.
bradr wrote:i accdentally clicked revel map on gheed can i reverse that somehow to conceal what i havent explored??

On realm just make another game. In SP join a game on another difficulty, also you can setup plugi files so it rolls new map every time you leave a game.
Shovelspoon
Pit Knight
106 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
anhlong1122 wrote:is there a cube recipe to make rare (yellow) items from magic or normal item?

Not anymore, sadly. I just increased my magic find using mystic orbs from vendors, and rares just seem to rain now. When you get about halfway through terror, you should be able to sell any rares and sacred magic items you find to keep enough gold to add at least 20 mf to most of your items, then you'll start seeing more. You'll eventually find what you need.
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
Shovelspoon wrote:

Not anymore, sadly. I just increased my magic find using mystic orbs from vendors, and rares just seem to rain now. When you get about halfway through terror, you should be able to sell any rares and sacred magic items you find to keep enough gold to add at least 20 mf to most of your items, then you'll start seeing more. You'll eventually find what you need.

been looking for a Rare Sacred marrow staff for forever but only found a few magic :(
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
anhlong1122 wrote:
Shovelspoon wrote:

been looking for a Rare Sacred marrow staff for forever but only found a few magic :(

you can still use Charsi to upgrade to a rare.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
superbeast breakpoints
86 fcr - 6 frame
194 fcr - 5 frame
correct ?
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
bradr wrote:i accdentally clicked revel map on gheed can i reverse that somehow to conceal what i havent explored??

On realm just make another game. In SP join a game on another difficulty, also you can setup plugi files so it rolls new map every time you leave a game.[/quote]

its in sp why would i want to play on another difficulty?? im sorry what do you mean? im in hatered why /how would i change the diffuclty and that wouldnt really reconceal the map
i dont want to roll new map i could delete the correct file and do that myself i wanted to know can i re conceal the map? since the option is near gamble a very often clicked button and cancel .. its in a precarious place for something without a reverse mech there should be a way to reverse a misclick
and not ruin a game
Shovelspoon
Pit Knight
106 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
You can't re-conceal the map. You can set it up in plugY to reroll it or you can delete your character's map file in your d2 save folder.