Median XL 2017 1.3.1, PlugY and D2SE Install Guide

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Janrik
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
if hav'nt read this, try check it out to
https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4420
Mechazawa
Cultist
21 | 2
Is there any way to get the Plugy save path feature working? I want to put my saves on dropbox to play from multiple machines.

In plugy.ini I have:

[SAVEPATH]
ActiveSavePathChange=1
SavePath=C:\Dropbox\D2Saves\Median Saves

But the game still loads/saves characters to:

C:\Diablo II\MODS\Median XL\save

I don't want to put the whole D2 Install on dropbox, its too big.
keisuke102
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Can't get plugy to work with D2SE. Everything loads up fine but plugy doesn't want to work.
Scholjas
Fallen
1 | 0
When clicking onto median xl, I go into a normal diablo 2 game. Is there something I'm missing?
Harlockmael
Destroyer
6 | 0
I do not know if this is allowed here but I'm just playing SP and i want to know why the setting on plugy "stats on level" and "skills on level" does not work but i the share stash does if it's okay can someone tell me how to make this things work i set it to 1 and per pevel is 50 thanks much
Harlockmael
Destroyer
6 | 0
Schjolas i think you missed the part when you have to extract the medianxl zip into the median xl folder because i had the same problem before
Strigvir
Vampiress
38 | 1
Harlockmael wrote:I do not know if this is allowed here but I'm just playing SP and i want to know why the setting on plugy "stats on level" and "skills on level" does not work but i the share stash does if it's okay can someone tell me how to make this things work i set it to 1 and per pevel is 50 thanks much

Not all PlugY options work with MXL. Basically anything that isn't interface QoL is hardlocked.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
I have got massive lag/frame dropping since I began using d2se, b4 when I played straighly from the plugy shorcut It didnt lag this much, any suggestions on how to fix it?
Harlockmael
Destroyer
6 | 0
Oh thanks strigvir and one last thing i saw someone saying about an auto gold pick-up? Can anyone tell if we can use that on median and if so can anyone teach me how to install it? Thank you :)
ZeroForte
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Harlockmael wrote:Oh thanks strigvir and one last thing i saw someone saying about an auto gold pick-up? Can anyone tell if we can use that on median and if so can anyone teach me how to install it? Thank you :)

I teach you: just install Median 2017 and play, auto pickup is in game feature.