Farmed 1.5k - 2k sigs in K3K and..

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
L H wrote:
DeanLew wrote:I really wish I died. I found a set ancient armor and what do you know.. Not Cinadide set because let's just make the hardest set base to get have 5 different possible outcomes. Fuck this stupid game. This is twice this has happened to me now.

EDIT: a set ancient armor and ceremonial armor in the same k3k.. rng is dumb

then just don't play anymore or find a way to make it work via trading or online play. making all these complaint threads isn't going to make your armor drop magically.

how do you even justify the shit drop rate its terrible
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
you can only complaint once you changed the place you farmed.

I know recent patch supposed to fix item rarity bias in all ubers, but if you keep farming k3kba and hoping for all base items to drop, i think it might took might longer time than switching place around.

RNG is not generous enough, each area might still have different base item rarity bias to it.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Youre playing the wrong game if you expect to have what you want when youre expecting it to drop.

It'll either not drop at all or it will drop when you least expect it, maybe even by the time you dont need it anymore because youre wearing something better. But thats how rng works.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DeanLew wrote:how do you even justify the shit drop rate its terrible

Take this shit drop rate and multiply it by 1500-2000 people farming every day. Justified.

Edit: If you're so deadset on finding the set, try PM'ing ChuckNoris (the guy who wrote the miniguides compilation). I'm sure he has most of it, if not all of it by now.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
L H wrote:

Take this shit drop rate and multiply it by 1500-2000 people farming every day. Justified.

Edit: If you're so deadset on finding the set, try PM'ing ChuckNoris (the guy who wrote the miniguides compilation). I'm sure he has most of it, if not all of it by now.

There aren't 1.5k - 2k people playing mxl
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DeanLew wrote:
L H wrote:

There aren't 1.5k - 2k people playing mxl

Not all at one time. the TSW ladder reset had like... 1700? at time of release (not including all the single player users)
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Doesn't make sense to farm over 2k set items and only 1 to be an ancient armor. 1 out of 2000 possible chances. Garbage.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
That's a shame cause I found Cinadide, Rathma, and 2x Avalanche armors within one week on TSW. I'm out of things to tell you. It's random. Can't control random. Try farming other places or something. Find other gear or crafts or runewords.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Your post says you farmed 1500-2000 sigs right? So some of those must have been sacred uniques? Your 1/2000 argument is off because sacred uniques aren't set items. If you really farmed that much you should have found other items to use instead of the set. Why are you hell bent on using a set when you can use crafts/rws/uniques? You should have tons of shrines too. I don't get it. Sets take the thinking part out of the gearing process. Try reading the docs and make your own gear instead.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Fumbles wrote:Your post says you farmed 1500-2000 sigs right? So some of those must have been sacred uniques? Your 1/2000 argument is off because sacred uniques aren't set items. If you really farmed that much you should have found other items to use instead of the set. Why are you hell bent on using a set when you can use crafts/rws/uniques? You should have tons of shrines too. I don't get it. Sets take the thinking part out of the gearing process. Try reading the docs and make your own gear instead.

I didn't sig any sus i dropped them all if I had double because I didn't want to be bothered siging the sets then siging the sus. I am using rws/crafts. I have a massive amount of shrines. Doesn't change the fact I still want the set. Doesn't change the fact that inferior items are so fucking rare to get for no damn reason other then the devs not knowing how to make a game properly. So no it was 2000 set items. I've been farming k3k all day every day and losing sleep due to it because sleep = time not looking for the set. I'm not a noob I don't need to read docs or affix guide. I know what i'm doing I just want this set. Is that a problem? I haven't even done a single uber in a while since I really want this set.