Banned

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
xphieulangx
Cultist
21 | 0
Hello!
First, sorry for my english
Today, right now i got a ban from tswbot again. But I do not use any multilog at all .
I use only one client for median xl , and one for game path of exile , and even before , About 2 hours before I used multilog , but i really always stay in town
Why did I get a restraining order up to 3 days
For the first time banned, it's probably because my fault forgot to log out, but this time it was not there at all
Please check and let me know
Thanks!
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
multilogging is only allowed for muling. not anything else. keep mule logged only as long as it needs to (take items / give items and then logout). not anything else.
even if you are on town you are not allowed to play and keep mule on town.

if this is your second ban i think next one will be permanent.
xphieulangx
Cultist
21 | 0
i know , im not do anything while muling. Can someone check my logs? i do not want to be banned without fault by myself
Customs
Thunder Beetle
56 | 13
Were you on two accounts (even in different games) for at least an hour?
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
to the best of my knowledge, yes, it is allowed for muling but not for having a game up all day with a mule and playing on another client. do not let more then one client run when you are playing. if you need to mule, log in with a second client, mule and leave the game again. if everyone would let a mule logged in in a game and play in a different one, the servers would have to handle twice as many instances which one would probably feel in an increase of the ping, etc.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jaxon wrote:to the best of my knowledge, yes, it is allowed for muling but not for having a game up all day with a mule and playing on another client. do not let more then one client run when you are playing. if you need to mule, log in with a second client, mule and leave the game again. if everyone would let a mule logged in in a game and play in a different one, the servers would have to handle twice as many instances which one would probably feel in an increase of the ping, etc.

I think the CPU stress is worse than that it will cost any bandwidth. But I'm not sure. Either way. I sometimes see people being afk in a game that is open for more than 4 hours and I think that's really anti social behaviour.
xphieulangx
Cultist
21 | 0
my english is really bad to talking. today and yesterday im not use muling too much. just one for today and i don't forgot to log out . I just want to hear how i got banned again. it's second time and it was almost the next time will is a permanent ban :(
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
what account?
*xphieulangx isn't banned and afaik was last banned 4 days ago (17-09-24 17:22:11 UTC+2)
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
xphieulangx
Cultist
21 | 0
aahz wrote:what account?
*xphieulangx isn't banned and afaik was last banned 4 days ago (17-09-24 17:22:11 UTC+2)

my account banned is nickgibaygio , nickgibaygio1 , nickgibaygio2
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
So you have been banned already 4 times in total, counting all your accounts.... that means I should perman all your accounts (xphieulangx,xphieulangx1,nickgibaygio,nickgibaygio1,nickgibaygio2,nickgibaygio4)
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)