Dr. Strangebuff - Summoner Nec

bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
btw how do we deal with the high str req on tu5 and tu 6 fauntzville armour?? should i be using perfect dimonds in sockets? or ort? tir jewels to lower req?? or what>?? im in early game lvl 48ish? i did this once before but got suiper lucky with my lvl 90 char that ever jewel i made had 4 or 8% -reqs......this time not so lucky so what should i sacrifice or put on hold in favour of str boost or -reqs? looks like -reqs is more valuble as long as i get -res over 5% or should i be adding macig orbs -reqs or +str once i high lvl for tu6? armour?? just wondering what i should temporarily sacrife min life? or what? i cant see putting all 500 stat points in str just to get 650ish...and not investing in energy or vital til i hit lvl 100+?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
bradr wrote:btw how do we deal with the high str req on tu5 and tu 6 fauntzville armour?? should i be using perfect dimonds in sockets? or ort? tir jewels to lower req?? or what>?? im in early game lvl 48ish? i did this once before but got suiper lucky with my lvl 90 char that ever jewel i made had 4 or 8% -reqs......this time not so lucky so what should i sacrifice or put on hold in favour of str boost or -reqs? looks like -reqs is more valuble as long as i get -res over 5% or should i be adding macig orbs -reqs or +str once i high lvl for tu6? armour?? just wondering what i should temporarily sacrife min life? or what? i cant see putting all 500 stat points in str just to get 650ish...and not investing in energy or vital til i hit lvl 100+?

A good alround rune for early game is always TAL rune. I usually socket it in early game to deal with the high requirements. However, since The armor is the only part that really needs some stats it‘s best to socket some -req jewels.

Alternatively you can also use
Queen of Glass
Queen of Glass
Ancient Armor (4)

Defense: (315 - 344) to (630 - 688)
Required Level: 11
Required Strength:
33 to 34
Item Level: 29
15% Cast Speed
-(6 to 8)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(18 to 29)% Enhanced Defense
+(76 to 125) to Mana
Lightning Resist +(21 to 25)%
Cold Resist +(21 to 25)%
Requirements -(11 to 15)%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (899 - 969) to (1718 - 1852)
Required Level: 30
Required Strength:
57 to 60
Item Level: 40
25% Cast Speed
-(11 to 13)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(41 to 52)% Enhanced Defense
+(176 to 225) to Mana
Lightning Resist +(31 to 35)%
Cold Resist +(31 to 35)%
Requirements -(21 to 25)%
Socketed (4)
Defense: (2084 - 2224) to (3911 - 4173)
Required Level: 47
Required Strength:
175 to 186
Item Level: 67
35% Cast Speed
-(16 to 18)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(64 to 75)% Enhanced Defense
+(276 to 325) to Mana
Lightning Resist +(41 to 45)%
Cold Resist +(41 to 45)%
Requirements -(31 to 35)%
Socketed (5)
Defense: (3013 - 3202) to (5650 - 6005)
Required Level: 54
Required Strength:
323 to 344
Item Level: 85
40% Cast Speed
-(18 to 20)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(75 to 86)% Enhanced Defense
+(326 to 375) to Mana
Lightning Resist +(46 to 50)%
Cold Resist +(46 to 50)%
Requirements -(36 to 40)%
Socketed (6)
in early game. I used it this patch to even out the nerf of frostclaw totem and it worked really well. A big plus is the low str requirement. I forgot to put this alternative in the guide. I‘ll update it when I have the time to do so.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
okay i can see using tal id have thought a 5% boost to be better since 5% is going to be 10 or 15 instead of 5pts thoughy in str instead in everything.... and i get the req lowering idea.. makes sense and i like the queen of glass idea so are you recommending queen of glass as early armour til i can get sacred?? or is fauntville still better once i can make the req?? err i mean is it now QoG then sacred...uniques.. to gotia..
or is it now QoG to fauntvuille fieldplate.. to Sacred uniques you mention for midgame.. to gotia...
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Both works. It depends on you what you consider better or more useful.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:Both works. It depends on you what you consider better or more useful.

so its basically between minion life and damage or.. a mana boost and lowering enemy resist to all types...
id think the lowering of enemy res would be good

but maybe the increased minion life and minion dam are probably statistically more damaging????

hmmmm thats a tough one cause the other stats are basically simalar..any thoughts? should i try to get my str up and switch back to tu6 faunt visage?? or stick with tu6 QoG until i get to terror and sacreds mid game aromours??
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
bradr wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:Both works. It depends on you what you consider better or more useful.

so its basically between minion life and damage or.. a mana boost and lowering enemy resist to all types...
id think the lowering of enemy res would be good

but maybe the increased minion life and minion dam are probably statistically more damaging????

hmmmm thats a tough one cause the other stats are basically simalar..any thoughts? should i try to get my str up and switch back to tu6 faunt visage?? or stick with tu6 QoG until i get to terror and sacreds mid game aromours??

Then look at it like this: you have already tons of minion life from your honorifics. But you don‘t have any -enemy cold resist on them.

Plus qog requires less strength and adds mana to you —> easier time summoning and more spell damage/survivability
And qog can have more defense.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
diablo act iv in hatered .. kills me bad him and the other elites super rare that appear.. ive got tu5 Q of G and tu4 or 5 marrow staff etc.. whats the strat to not get creamed? my total def is around 9k
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
bradr wrote:diablo act iv in hatered .. kills me bad him and the other elites super rare that appear.. ive got tu5 Q of G and tu4 or 5 marrow staff etc.. whats the strat to not get creamed? my total def is around 9k

Have you ever played clod in multiplayer? To the top of where diablo spawns, there is a hiding place behind the pillars. I’m MP in CLoD there were lots of people hiding behind it in diabloruns. Just summon 5 frostclaw totems, then activate the last seal to spawn diablo, teleport to the middle of the pentagram where diablo spawns, then walk to that hiding place. Wait until diablo dies. Done.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
5??? i get 4 totems where do you get the 5th from???
and re hiding place got it now i know where you mean no dont MP bu i know the place and shouldnt i summon a dft and or a howl and 2 or 3 frost? using the others to boost my minions? and such???

also didnt think i could summon totems around the point where diablo spans and then leave the spot to go to seal and summon him
and then go back to the span point and the totems would be there
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
bradr wrote:5??? i get 4 totems where do you get the 5th from???
and re hiding place got it now i know where you mean no dont MP bu i know the place and shouldnt i summon a dft and or a howl and 2 or 3 frost? using the others to boost my minions? and such???

also didnt think i could summon totems around the point where diablo spans and then leave the spot to go to seal and summon him
and then go back to the span point and the totems would be there

Sorry forgot that at this level you can only have 4 totems :D 4 totems is correct.

And no, your totems will probably die if you summon them in the middle and then go to the seal. Summon them right next to the last seal, open the seal, teleport in the middle and hide.