Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Kylrath wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:
Wolfret wrote:what equip on merc? is there any guide? cant find any info about it

pretty much anything you can afford. some high defense armors is enough. also when you are 100 you can get erawan on you and that gives more DR and defense that is valuable on end of Terror and Dest.

Fire or lightning merc ? And high def items are ez to obtain, but to make him viable (high def and dps) isnt fcr needed for him to reach breakpoints ? or some runes + buff duration on avatar form. He will lack dmg , and how he can perform any attack when i constantly pouncing ?
I dont really get it. maybe he is only a meatshield.

to be serious you dont need him to make damage. just meatshield. you can make him viable with Light or Fire damage crafts and - enemy resistances but in that case he is killing the monsters and not you so you dont get mana per kill :P
Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I will finish gearing my druid today. Looking forward to try it out at Dunc / Fauntz.
Im running your cold build. I will reach ias breakpoint EZ , working on fhr. But whats up with magicfind ? With that amount of fhr and mana on striking , i wont have much.

Thank your for your answers , and for this informative guide.
Quentriarch
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Does mana stolen per hit works on harbinger ?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Quentriarch wrote:Does mana stolen per hit works on harbinger ?

mana per hit doesn't work with with harbinger. mana stolen precent and mana per striking does work tho.
Quentriarch
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mana per hit doesn't work with with harbinger. mana stolen precent and mana per striking does work tho.[/quote]

Mana stolen precent ? what does it mean ? I don't get it :oops:
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
Quentriarch wrote:mana per hit doesn't work with with harbinger. mana stolen precent and mana per striking does work tho.

Mana stolen precent ? what does it mean ? I don't get it :oops:[/quote]
How short have you been playing diablo 2 that you don't know what mana steal is?
Quentriarch
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How short have you been playing diablo 2 that you don't know what mana steal is?[/quote]

I'm an old d2 fan, and i play Mxl since 4month. But i know what is mana steal, all i want to know if that : if i put a ring with 5% mana stolen per hit, THIS IS MANA STEAL RIGHT ? SO I KNOW WHAT IT IS. So if i put that ring, does it works ?

And also i speak very bad english so it's pretty hard for me to understand everything.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Quentriarch wrote:How short have you been playing diablo 2 that you don't know what mana steal is?

I'm an old d2 fan, and i play Mxl since 4month. But i know what is mana steal, all i want to know if that : if i put a ring with 5% mana stolen per hit, THIS IS MANA STEAL RIGHT ? SO I KNOW WHAT IT IS. So if i put that ring, does it works ?

And also i speak very bad english so it's pretty hard for me to understand everything.[/quote]

yeah it works. but its much less effective than mana per kill or mana on striking.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Is %Crushing blow better than %Deadly strike for wolf druid?
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
iamq1803 wrote:Is %Crushing blow better than %Deadly strike for wolf druid?

in my opinion yes, much better.