Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
And btw... CFM upgrade can be done easier without much randomness.
1) Clear Cathedral from all monsters
2) Summon Edyrems and lure them inside cathedral to catacombs entrance, wait for one avatar to spawn (let's say they spawned Imperius)
3) Make tp and go in town, then go back in Inner Cloister through wp
4) Summon another Edyrem pack and wait for another avatar to spawn (Malthael in this case)
5) Kill Malthael and get the swirles, while having swirles go in town through wp, then go back to Cathedral through tp you made before and kill Imperius to get another swirles.
6) Done
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Scalewinged wrote:And btw... CFM upgrade can be done easier without much randomness.
1) Clear Cathedral from all monsters
2) Summon Edyrems and lure them inside cathedral to catacombs entrance, wait for one avatar to spawn (let's say they spawned Imperius)
3) Make tp and go in town, then go back in Inner Cloister through wp
4) Summon another Edyrem pack and wait for another avatar to spawn (Malthael in this case)
5) Kill Malthael and get the swirles, while having swirles go in town through wp, then go back to Cathedral through tp you made before and kill Imperius to get another swirles.
6) Done

I've heard this method before and tried it a few times to no success. I've also done the trick method where you can lure Uldyssian in to the Jail Lvl 3 and leave the Edyrem upstairs, but that's tricky for new players.

Scalewinged wrote:In "Sig Farming Skillplan" section Famine pointed twice as skill to max and to put leftovers in.

Fixed, thanks for that.

ChuckNoRis wrote:I was tempted to make one of those when i first saw the Ancient's hand in the affixes list for necro , but i had no time .

good job !

Thanks, I actually was considering a Malice build, but looked at your list and saw almost the exact same setup I would've used for it already.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
NIce one, here's a cookie (:
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I think it's worth mentioning that Ancient's Hand used to be 75% WDM. Now tooltip says 30% WDM. To me it's always about dmg.
I don't know if there was any change in mechanism of the skill and I didn't have a chance to ask anybody about it since I quit ladder 4 weeks ago.
I still feel like an idiot because I had won auction with it's COTW by paying 500TG+. Few days later one of the players who was crafting barb helm told me his discovery about 30% WDM and I was like: ''say whaaaaat?'' :shock: :shock:

At some point I already forgot I had that cotw and I was already kind of angry they way stormcall dmg has been nerfed (with all charms and high end gear it was about 7k dmg)
So I made a barb and tested AH with eth ssu labrys for one day (half? :lol: ), and I have to say it was very sad moment for me and my barb.

But seeing you decided to make that guide I'm interested what you can say about oskill itself, and how strong do you think it is compared to other melee build (holy, TW etc.)

PS. Guide itself looks really nice, not too colorful, very easy to read. Exactly how guide should look like!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Well. I think its 35% cause Stormblast was 30% and I tried that previously on a barb build this season, remembering AH was slightly higher.

the 35% WDM sounds low, but you can see in a lot of videos, it does pretty well with single target. Hits something like 25x per second and carries all other elemental damage in the projectile. Carnage is 100% WDM with 30% phyical to fire conversion, but its very noticeable in the videos that AH has many times faster kill speed.

Crushing Blow, Deadly Strike, and a good amount of fire pierce make it a nice skill. Can I compare it to Holy Melee and Treewarden? No chance. Those builds at this moment are far overbuffed and everyone knows it, so once they get nerfed down to a normal skill power level, I can make a more accurate comparison.
UncleGrimjerk
Monkey King
268 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Ancient's hand also now multihits due to the removal of ND so it is actually stronker than before.
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@up ok thanks for clearing things up.
UncleGrimjerk
Monkey King
268 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Oh, and great guide LH.
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
L H wrote:Armor: Erawan: %CB, High Defense, 15% DR

I see a lot/most guides do this; just say 'Armor', 'Boots', 'Gloves' etc, I've always just assumed that means sacred ancient armor, greaves, gauntlets etc. Is that the case here, or are there better/specific items (less strength for example) that I should use?

Great guide btw, was just looking at a dagger sin, but this looks more for me!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
BTracer wrote:
L H wrote:Armor: Erawan: %CB, High Defense, 15% DR

I see a lot/most guides do this; just say 'Armor', 'Boots', 'Gloves' etc, I've always just assumed that means sacred ancient armor, greaves, gauntlets etc. Is that the case here, or are there better/specific items (less strength for example) that I should use?

Great guide btw, was just looking at a dagger sin, but this looks more for me!

You'll want the highest base armors for this build for more defense and we are able to equip them fairly easily. In my videos, I used a gothic plate and heavy boots, simply cause I didn't have an ancient armor or greaves at the time. You should aim for all the highest bases though. Ancient Armor, plated belt, greaves, etc.