Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lol.
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
any other great traps to be discovered in median left, LH?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Im just shocked this continued. Half of your refutes are shit and just biased towards "make sin too op like old old versions thx"

any other shit you wanna spew out while you have your moment of fame

btw for what it's worth, atmg and nagi/broadside builds work fine. maybe its just player error?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Let me get to my pc. I don‘t want to remove that wot on my phone :D

But yes. When you wrote about laser sim, you talked about how strategic that is by placing them ahead of summoning.
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Im just shocked this continued. Half of your refutes are shit and just biased towards "make sin too op like old old versions thx"

any other shit you wanna spew out while you have your moment of fame

btw for what it's worth, atmg and nagi/broadside builds work fine. maybe its just player error

I got the best ATMG 'ssin on the Sin War atm. I also improved that build to made a new one. And, being frankly, it's an unpalatable joke comparing to the thing, assassin should have been for a long time.

The fact that you can not argue does not authorize you to be a boor. It's not the fame i want - it's the smart assassin for players bored with numlock builds.

It is not my fault that lacking ideas mod-team make each ladder one character op and call it ''balance''. Old Median XL i could easily play with assassin having only 56% avoidance. And fun was great. Now, even with 100% aviodance it would still be boring.

Look at your advices. SMG, u called it ''trap''. Broadside - another ''trap'', as u said. Others above, with a big comment about - and everything you can afford is offending me with in front of all forum. And you called me who seeks for 'fame'. Stop advicing when you got no other aim in it.

Even now, in the Sin War game some of my friends say that i got the point with adding the new skills to assassin skillset. They find it boring, many of them are useless. But none of them wonna even try to write anything on forum, they find it pointess in order to argumentation ''try some other skill'', ''go back to old median'', etc. We know all the skills. It is not hard to craft them, try any build you can find or create. But having nothing funny for you makes this game boring.

I start to think you only want to get some rich noobs on this server and sell items by donating forum. If so, close the forum - and you won't read any other suggestions.

But yes. When you wrote about laser sim, you talked about how strategic that is by placing them ahead of summoning.

... When i wrote about ''how strategic'' was spamming Limpet Laser around the summoning area it was the way to contrast how ''strategic'' is pounce-style of gaming in compare to this. It's not my fault that this is a portrait of ''strategy'' in Median XL. Belive me or not, i dream about the day i will enter MXL and play assassin with a strategy, instead of spamming some stupid spells around with numlock or caring about Broadside the Trap ''lock out''.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Not to break up this fascinating and well-reasoned discussion, but...

Can the text for proc and oskill names on items be made a different color? Something like this:
► Show Spoiler

Obviously, the color of the text could be anything, but it could make it easier when crafting or looking through a bunch of Rare amulets for a specific proc or oskill.
wobble_92
Bone Archer
78 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
MUS01 wrote:and Marco says that my posts are dumb...

Nerf gift box normal: his purpose is speed up Hatred and Terror gameplay... SO, are you serious thinking in remove it? Same thing for crystal unique item creation recipe.

:shock:
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Solfege wrote: [...] and well-reasoned discussion

lol. Take my upvote

edit: in 6 hours and 35 minutes
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
This troll thread is doing its job pretty well.
Rediska
Cow Ninja
1254 | 19
Common Posting Badge
here that everyone is crazy,that is not a topic, a solid pizdezh on a flat place.