Best MXL Stream

Share your videos and screenshots
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hey mahi, have you tried path of diablo mod ? I havent played it myself tbh but it might be entertaining, maybe give it a shot ?
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hi, I tried PoD this season and it sucks. It's easy-mode clod with some QoL improvements and that's it. Tbh I cannot stand this kind of mods at all, because if I want to play regular diablo I just stick to bnet and have that small nostalgia feeling. Any half-decent mod has to offer something unique or somewhat attracting and PoD lacks it. Tweaked synergies and some reworked items were okay 15 years ago, but now it just looks pathetic. What annoys me the most is the fact, that its easier than regular diablo, wtf...
More or less same speech goes to Myth aswell, it doesn't offer anything that would interest me, so I don't even bother to mess with it. I'm 100% confident it's not worth my time.
My current plan is to chill out till 12. dec, then kill one or two weeks playing cLod on bnet and by that time I'm done there I hope that some reasonable mods going to get SOBER updates and new seasons (MXL, HU, RoS, Anni, AM maybe...). That's the plan for now, me and my brother have bought that TQ dlc, but we didn't bother to start it yet, sooner or later we are going to play and stream it, but no idea when exactly.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
I heard there's a D2 remake for SC2 (which is now f2p). Have you tried it out? I personally don't really bother about it for the same reasons you said: Original d2 has become boring for me. So even a graphics update won't change that. I'm just curious whether you tried it out at some point.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Nu jasna.

So for now it's = sleep, work, perestroika, repeat. Until xmas where whole internet is gonna break from hypes of updates, patches and resets. And shoutbox returning.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Anni just got a huge update, hopefully you comes back to the mod in the future!
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
@HechtHeftig I did watch some guy streaming it and I wasn't impressed at all. I never played Starcraft, maybe because of that I don't feel like trying it out.
@Metalistas More or less, yes. If there was more time till clod I'd go and try some Nezeramontias mod. But since reset is 2 weeks away, I just chill out and play Battlerite. It doesn't matter, how good Diablo is, sooner or later I get bored, so such breaks are perfectly fine.
@RandomOnions Sure thing, I will. Halloween season got kinda screwed by constant crashes and me picking build I couldn't make work, lol. Idk how other people were executing werebear, but for me it turned out as a total trash. I was just weak af and pounce mechanic in Anni is next level of pleasure.
Rediska
Cow Ninja
1254 | 19
Common Posting Badge
strim bydet v diablo Lod
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
mahitovec wrote:@HechtHeftig I did watch some guy streaming it and I wasn't impressed at all. I never played Starcraft, maybe because of that I don't feel like trying it out.
@Metalistas More or less, yes. If there was more time till clod I'd go and try some Nezeramontias mod. But since reset is 2 weeks away, I just chill out and play Battlerite. It doesn't matter, how good Diablo is, sooner or later I get bored, so such breaks are perfectly fine.
@RandomOnions Sure thing, I will. Halloween season got kinda screwed by constant crashes and me picking build I couldn't make work, lol. Idk how other people were executing werebear, but for me it turned out as a total trash. I was just weak af and pounce mechanic in Anni is next level of pleasure.

God damn fuck the crashes. That shit tilted me beyond belief that I stopped streaming and playing that mod in a matter of days. I'm still so salty about it.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
Rediska wrote:strim bydet v diablo Lod

Может ближе к выходным. Сейчас настроение никакого нету. Качаю сорку потихоньку.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
All the crashes has been fixed at least! :)