MXL 1.2 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Eltrius
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
i was try to make BRC in single player, but portal doesn't work when i kill talic in terror, then i go in destruction, killed talic, portal works, i went and kill all the uber of koth, but doen't give me the red spiral for the challenge, any solution, i did everything and doesn't work
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
blood raven on Dest drops t1 items

► Show Spoiler
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Eltrius wrote:i was try to make BRC in single player, but portal doesn't work when i kill talic in terror, then i go in destruction, killed talic, portal works, i went and kill all the uber of koth, but doen't give me the red spiral for the challenge, any solution, i did everything and doesn't work

Few pages back a dev suggested to re-download the mod, try to do that and overwrite the existing files. Let us know
Eltrius
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
RequiemLux wrote:
Eltrius wrote:i was try to make BRC in single player, but portal doesn't work when i kill talic in terror, then i go in destruction, killed talic, portal works, i went and kill all the uber of koth, but doen't give me the red spiral for the challenge, any solution, i did everything and doesn't work

Few pages back a dev suggested to re-download the mod, try to do that and overwrite the existing files. Let us know

Same problem, doesn't work, gonna wait for the hotfix
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Just got to terror Talic on realm. On realm everything seems ok, but not in sp.

PS: BRC now realm-only
Mortenkein
Prowler
15 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I’m unable to complete the Den of Evil quest in Destruction (I tried two times). Even if I killed every monster, it sill says "Kill all the monsters in the Den".
Nightquaker
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Quirinus wrote:please rename kabraxis ultra elementals to greater elementals or something.

also, can we change crystal sword and sorc crystal swords to have a different name. prismatic sword?

You mean in the docs?
Yeah, would be nice to have sorceress crystal sword as warp blade, as it is called in-game.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Tfautz seemingly has a really low shrine droprate. Sure, you're supposed to farm Dest. But I sort of need Shrinecrafts to even stand a chance there.

I even tried stacking 140 mf orbs on gear I have to replace at some point anyway, and I don't see a damn ounce of improvement to the droprate.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
im pretty sure mf doesnt impact how often shrines drop tho, same as with runes.
Fk65
Bone Archer
79 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
I tried to open the dark portals in traprat it dont work when i go out of the form it works maybe its planed maybe its buggy im not sure. But it would be nice if u can open it in traprat form !