betox
Fallen
1 | 0
thx for making this old game awesome again ^^
pmbeast
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi,

> "The chance for Aldric Jitan, Bartuc and Akarat to drop a trophy has been increased by 50%"

I don't believe this is working. I did each boss several times and still no trophy. Either it is not working as intended or my luck is impossibly bad? Anyone else try this? Great game, great patch. Thank you
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
pmbeast wrote:Hi,

> "The chance for Aldric Jitan, Bartuc and Akarat to drop a trophy has been increased by 50%"

I don't believe this is working. I did each boss several times and still no trophy. Either it is not working as intended or my luck is impossibly bad? Anyone else try this? Great game, great patch. Thank you

This change didn't increase the chance TO 50%, it increased it BY 50%. That means that the chance to get a trophy is now 4%. That means 1 in 25 runs grants you a trophy. However, since this game is still random number based, the trophy can drop in your first run, or it can drop in run 1500, and it would still be 4%, since other players may get the trophy much earlier than you do.

So just keep running the ubers. At some point it will happen.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
The chance is 3% rather than 4% actually: 1/50 increased by 50% is 3/100.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Yes thanks for clarifying.
sacred142
Invader
8 | 0
when there will be new bosses, new quests, new charms, new uniques, new sets. Each time you simply rearrange the figures from one map to another, the global one does not change. Do you run out of ideas? Very boring
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
sacred142 wrote:when there will be new bosses, new quests, new charms, new uniques, new sets. Each time you simply rearrange the figures from one map to another, the global one does not change. Do you run out of ideas? Very boring

Because writing dumb criticism with no actual ideas on how to fix/change something you're complaining about in a forum it's as easy as writing the code/editing the files needed in order to create a mod. Next time, go to suggestions and post there a wall of text filled with constructive criticism, how to improve stuff or better, why don't you apply for developer and help them with knowledge and editing/modding skills?

It's easy to criticize something, you should look at the amount of work the devs put into it, and they are a couple of people.

Edit: Lets not count the 76% progress on Sigma by a single god man, @whist.
Edited by Somnus 6 years.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
sacred142 wrote:when there will be new bosses, new quests, new charms, new uniques, new sets. Each time you simply rearrange the figures from one map to another, the global one does not change. Do you run out of ideas? Very boring

Too bad you was too lazy to read about M2017 core and what that meant for MXL2017 release and why relocations took place.

Extended Levels
One of the most annoying limits of a soft-coded mod is the fact that no areas can be added to the game. Instead, existing areas need to be replaced. The game currently has 136 areas that can be used, and this limit is pushed to 255, nearly a 100% increment. This will enable us to greatly increase the game world, add new quests and areas, and give a proper location to the uberquests that are currently occupying act 2 and act 3 quest areas - which is confusing to new players.

Source:
[2017] Core Announcement
Median XL 2017
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member

actually, a new level was added, some ubers were reworked. others were moved like you said.
making a good new uber requires a lot of effort, or do you just want us to copy paste an existing uber with a new name, so you can complain about that too? d2 engine is very limited, so it's hard to make something new and interesting, that's why it takes time.

and to top it off, the last few patches have been huge. before this there were seasons with literally no or very little changes.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017