Everlasting town portals please.

Discuss Median XL!
SireSamuel
Invader
8 | 1
Anonymous: wrote:Use this for your ideas. Thank you.

ok, thanks!
Roenan
Vampiress
37 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So to get out of passive-aggressive flameville, the mod already does so much for you compared to the original game. If you've never experienced cLoD, go back and play through that game a few hundred times so you get a good feel for it.

This mod truly makes you manage so few things in game play that they're basically saying that TP's are so basic that you're essentially asking for the mods to hand you everything on a platter.

Yeah, it sucks losing a town portal once in a while, especially if your portal is heavily surrounded and you die before you can get another one off. At least you get all of your stuff back in town and you don't need to run back naked.
SireSamuel
Invader
8 | 1
Roenan wrote:So to get out of passive-aggressive flameville, the mod already does so much for you compared to the original game. If you've never experienced cLoD, go back and play through that game a few hundred times so you get a good feel for it.

This mod truly makes you manage so few things in game play that they're basically saying that TP's are so basic that you're essentially asking for the mods to hand you everything on a platter.

Yeah, it sucks losing a town portal once in a while, especially if your portal is heavily surrounded and you die before you can get another one off. At least you get all of your stuff back in town and you don't need to run back naked.

Oh I know they have done a wonderful job, I didn't mean to sound ungrateful or insensitive. Just throwing out ideas I think could make a great mod even better.
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
when spring come ill say something
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
this is a very reasonable idea, too bad the audience is made up of grumpy gitgudders :lol:
Naabaanit
Tyrannus Discordus
271 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
This kind of reaction is exactly what will turn people off from this place.
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
grabbing :pop: yet?
Majhin
Cultist
23 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
if u want portals to last, play with a friend, they become ur portal bitch
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
^knows what's going on

+1
Tokii
Acid Prince
47 | 3
Let´s buff the most overpowered skill ever to exist in a game..

TP will recieve big changes in sigma and i can´t wait to see the shitfest when ppl can´t even complete the simplest ubers anymore :D:D