Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Roenan wrote:Then increase the sell value if that's easier. Either way they're worthless as is.

Not a good idea. Imagine Trader's Chest, which always gives one of those gems when cubing the chest with a perfect gem. So a perfect gem which costs less would turn into a gem that's more profitable to sell. Doesn't make any sense.

So just don't pick them up and everything's fine.
Roenan
Vampiress
37 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
With due respect, wouldn't a 1-2k gem chip be impractical to abuse if you have a character to the point of attaining the Trader's Chest? You can sell Sacred Armors for 200k each, so why would you even consider it a reasonable profit to abuse? It'd be like abusing moon cookies to profit. It'd also be like running H-Cow for profit at that point. Just doesn't seem practical. Yet another couple thousand gold would be a fair boost in the early game like that.

Even make the chips 500g each. That brings it to a 1k bump = half an apple's a1 sell value. If someone wants to waste their time farming them then so be it. Just looking to recycle a trash drop and maybe get more than 24g out of it when there's no reasonable way to remove it completely from the game.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
I just said it doesn't make sense. I didn't say anything about abusing. It's just plain stupid that (for example) 1g gold costs more than 10 g gold.

I'm sure they'll be removed in sigma anyway, so it really doesn't matter what the devs do to those so long as they are still there.
villur
Rust Claw
86 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
getting triggered by chipped gems WutFace
Roenan
Vampiress
37 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Everyone's a critic :roll:
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pantheon
Pantheon
(Amazon Bow Set)

Earth
Fire
Frost
Water

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
50% Attack Speed
Elemental Resists +50%

Set Bonus with 3 or more set items:
Weapon Physical Damage +60%
+150 to Life

Set Bonus with complete set:
3% Chance to cast level 40 Trinity Nova on Kill
5% Chance to cast level 11 Time Strike on Striking
Adds 63-125 Damage
-45% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Weapon Physical Damage +60%
+200 to Dexterity

Bowzon set should give like 10-15% DR considering you're most likely playing with zero defense and that only leaves a belt slot open for something like
Truce
Truce
Belts

'Jah'
Runeword Level: 80
5% Combat Speeds
Stun Attack
Slows Attacker by 5%
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Physical Resist 10%
to get DR from.
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
Make duncraig great again.

What's with the hard on for timered teleporting into mobs that can stun/block lock you?

Seriously. It's median 2017.
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Make HC actually viable
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Stereox wrote:Make HC actually viable

What you mean by viable? Balanced to not include 1shot KO mechanics? Balancing stuff for hc is like developing 2nd game at same time and even other developers with army of employees still failing with that. Lets better pray for Sigma to be released.

Hardcore is for people who are able to adapt to deadly environment and are able to learn on own mistakes (death). I know i will be not able to finish some content of the game on hc but that dont make me sick of playing it, im enjoying so far patch 1.2 with some roleplaying elements, all is up to you and what challenges you will set for yourself to achieve.

The harder? Then better.
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Unda wrote:
Stereox wrote:Make HC actually viable

What you mean by viable? Balanced to not include 1shot KO mechanics? Balancing stuff for hc is like developing 2nd game at same time and even other developers with army of employees still failing with that. Lets better pray for Sigma to be released.

Hardcore is for people who are able to adapt to deadly environment and are able to learn on own mistakes (death). I know i will be not able to finish some content of the game on hc but that dont make me sick of playing it, im enjoying so far patch 1.2 with some roleplaying elements, all is up to you and what challenges you will set for yourself to achieve.

The harder? Then better.

It's not actually serious suggestion. I just wondering how do people get to 121 on HC ladder