D2Stats 3.11.1

Discuss Median XL!
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Am i right that the drop filter cannot be edited - only the Notifier?
It would be good if the drop filter could be edited. Or if that is not possible then have a checkbox in Options to unhide runes.

Sometimes I need to collect runes to craft, even low ones. I can make Notifier tell me about them, but when I press Alt I cannot see/pick up unless I do Shift-Home to eject the drop filter. That makes it very painful.

If I am missing something and there is an easy way to do this I would be grateful to hear of it.
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Press (hold) Ctrl to show all items
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
javkq
Fallen
1 | 0
I am on windows 8 and after reinstalling vc_redist.x64 it still won't inject dropfilter.dll. What else can I do?
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
javkq wrote:I am on windows 8 and after reinstalling vc_redist.x64 it still won't inject dropfilter.dll. What else can I do?

Do you mean vc_redist.x86? It's a 32-bit application, not 64-bit.
Is DropFilter.dll in the same folder as D2Stats.exe?
Has Windows blocked it? You can check by right-clicking the dll and selecting Properties.
ticktick
Sasquatch
64 | 9
Grasshopper wrote:Am i right that the drop filter cannot be edited - only the Notifier?
It would be good if the drop filter could be edited. Or if that is not possible then have a checkbox in Options to unhide runes.

Sometimes I need to collect runes to craft, even low ones. I can make Notifier tell me about them, but when I press Alt I cannot see/pick up unless I do Shift-Home to eject the drop filter. That makes it very painful.

If I am missing something and there is an easy way to do this I would be grateful to hear of it.

see viewtopic.php?p=157787#p157787
krys
Rust Claw
81 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
D2Stats doesn't show Magic Damage Reduced by XX from new assassin Prismatic Cloak BRC skill

edit: thanks Nitz, I have missed that
Edited by krys 6 years.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
krys wrote:D2Stats doesn't show Magic Damage Reduced by XX from new assassin Prismatic Cloak BRC skill

It does. Between AR and above Dodge is MDR but it should be in the res/ab/flat column.
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
what is need to be add to the notifier, for

sacred ETH no socket thats for some reasons, or is this alrdy in the filter ?
sacred ETH socket X 4.....5....6 thats for some reasons
sacred ETH max socket ( not happen to me yet, that i found one of these )

appels turn on, nice for lvling chars, when turn off, just use #appels !not working, plz fix that :) edit, option let it turn off AND to get noticed for appels on screen -> by deleting the # can be an option

i dont can say if charms are now in the filter ( gonna update now and testing ) but i added

"Edyrem.+" # for edyrem keys and also
"Sunstone.+" # for ta farming, trophys was alrdy in there,

"Perfect.+" #for pgs but turn it off now, gets annoying, only helps for farming pgs and you want rerole an runeword to get perfect stats on it

i added also

"Evil Eye.+" #for veterans

and these

"Elixir of Experience"
"Elixir of Greed"

"Large Signet.+"
Edited by lunar.seven 6 years.
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
lunar.seven wrote:what is need to be add to the notifier, for

sacred ETH no socket thats for some reasons
sacred ETH socket X 4.....5....6 thats for some reasons
sacred ETH max socket ( not happen to me yet, that i found one of these )
sacred white ( if iam adding this, the set drops turn white aswell and the green color is gone )

appels turn on, nice for lvling chars, when turn off, just use #appels !not working, plz fix that :) edit, option let it turn off AND to get noticed for appels on screen -> by deleting the # can be an option

Might add no socket. Socket count/max socket isn't happening.
The notifier uses the first match. Place sacred white below the SU/set lines, or remove the color override.
Commenting out lines works fine for me. I don't understand the rest of the statement.
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
ty for the awesome work btw :)

sacred white, not need to be, iv tested maybe this on an not updated version, works fine now, for white, yellow, green color items as sacred base

for the ETH sacred with specifiec sockets 4 or 5 or 6
Socket count/max socket isn't happening.
hm thats not working ?

for the appels to get it into the filter to turn it on by deleting the hashtag #