Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Citrine
Invader
8 | 0
Are there any easily obtainable sources of mana on striking or maek (or even mana leech) for a character around level 30? My holy melee paladin tends to run out of mana pretty quickly for some reason :/ I just started Median very recently so I'm not that familiar with the new items, although I did comb through the regular uniques in the documents section just now.

edit: tips on boosting AR would also be really helpful :) not sure if this is even the right place to ask, but I guess the questions are short.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
Citrine wrote:Are there any easily obtainable sources of mana on striking or maek (or even mana leech) for a character around level 30? My holy melee paladin tends to run out of mana pretty quickly for some reason :/ I just started Median very recently so I'm not that familiar with the new items, although I did comb through the regular uniques in the documents section just now.

check one of the npc's in town, it sells mystic orbs. 40 mana on attack and the other one is 5% mana stolen per hit.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
neocrescent wrote:
Citrine wrote:Are there any easily obtainable sources of mana on striking or maek (or even mana leech) for a character around level 30? My holy melee paladin tends to run out of mana pretty quickly for some reason :/ I just started Median very recently so I'm not that familiar with the new items, although I did comb through the regular uniques in the documents section just now.

check one of the npc's in town, it sells mystic orbs. 40 mana on attack and the other one is 5% mana stolen per hit.

This is what I'd suggest, too. MOs are probably your best bet.

If you can't yet afford MOs, in weapons, Sapphires give MaeK and Turquoises give Mana regen. Topazes in armor give NRG boosts. I think the earliest Mana-boosting Rune is a Lum, but it requires clvl 47.

As for AR, you're Holy Melee, so Incarnation should already give you a nice boost. But if you need more, Amethysts in weapons give AR. As do Eld Runes in all gear. Jewels can also give AR.
Citrine
Invader
8 | 0
Solfege wrote:
neocrescent wrote:

If you can't yet afford MOs, in weapons, Sapphires give MaeK and Turquoises give Mana regen. Topazes in armor give NRG boosts. I think the earliest Mana-boosting Rune is a Lum, but it requires clvl 47.

As for AR, you're Holy Melee, so Incarnation should already give you a nice boost. But if you need more, Amethysts in weapons give AR. As do Eld Runes in all gear. Jewels can also give AR.

Thank you, that's really helpful to know! I'll definitely fiddle around with those suggestions.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
Citrine wrote:
Solfege wrote:
neocrescent wrote:

Thank you, that's really helpful to know! I'll definitely fiddle around with those suggestions.

you can also try this one to upgrade your armor.
Doomsday
Bone Archer
76 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I just found myself a fine 50% Dear Esther but 32max dmg and wanted to ask if this Bow still works good on a Druid ?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
neocrescent wrote:
Citrine wrote:
Solfege wrote:
neocrescent wrote:

you can also try this one to upgrade your rings and amulet.
fixed
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
a Paladin question for oskill

does the spell pestilence as oskill form on paladin spears turn off when you weapon switch after activating pestilence ? does the duration for the skill itself get increased with nih runes, not asking for psn skill duration, or does it get only duration with hard points on necro skilltree ?
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
lunar.seven wrote:a Paladin question for oskill

does the spell pestilence as oskill form on paladin spears turn off when you weapon switch after activating pestilence ? does the duration for the skill itself get increased with nih runes, not asking for psn skill duration, or does it get only duration with hard points on necro skilltree ?

- No, it won't turn off.

- No, the duration is alway 20 seconds.
S4k4m070
Imp
4 | 0
Hi!
How can I get the summoning book?