Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Mine would be like this :

Few backtracks and looks very complicated, but easy to do if you do this routinely. Also cover all of the maps.
One run took 5-8 mins on Pestilence Necro
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
I've killed Zoltun Kulle and have red portal overlay but can't open Dark Portal. WTF? :wall:

UPD: Dark Portal cannot be used in Deathlord form
Rly nice decision :facepalm:
Kinetickz
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Hey! I want to start my second journey since I feel like I hit a wall with my barb (kinda stuck at moderate uber bosses),
wanted to know what are the most fun builds for 1.2 that are able to defeat most ubers untwinked..
Whats busted?
Legendaire
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just wondering, what summoner build has the least units summoned?? I'm talking in both total quantity and unique summon count.

I want to play a summoner but don't want to have a zoo like a necro, just limited summons, and preferably no need to click on my own minions. Also I'm just not used to that style never play it ever, so something simple would be nice to start, easy left click spell right click curse, otherwise just a few summons build something like that.

I'm asking because I don't know if a "fire ele only" or "acid fiend only" druid build is viable. Let me know some good options for me! Thanks!
Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendaire wrote:Just wondering, what summoner build has the least units summoned?? I'm talking in both total quantity and unique summon count.

I want to play a summoner but don't want to have a zoo like a necro, just limited summons, and preferably no need to click on my own minions. Also I'm just not used to that style never play it ever, so something simple would be nice to start, easy left click spell right click curse, otherwise just a few summons build something like that.

I'm asking because I don't know if a "fire ele only" or "acid fiend only" druid build is viable. Let me know some good options for me! Thanks!

Summoner barb. I only have 18 minion. Works great in k3k and jungle, but not in TA. Also i have most of the charms. Its cheap and strong build for starters
Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Do mf count when im looking for Great Runes ? I have 510 MF , cleared Torajan jungle except a few keeper. Cleared Teganze aswell, and I have never found a GR nor Runestone, just one fiery essence. :/
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Kylrath wrote:Do mf count when im looking for Great Runes ? I have 510 MF , cleared Torajan jungle except a few keeper. Cleared Teganze aswell, and I have never found a GR nor Runestone, just one fiery essence. :/

mf doesn't affect rune drops, only ndrop from increased players.
Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thank you Helzopro!
I have an other question: I want to make an make abjurer summon barb. I have all almost all the items I need.
I dont really understand elemental totem oskill from yul shield and Blade of the Jitan.
How my merc benefit from it ? it is written in the doc : "Totem effect: increases elemental damage".
But i found a post on all oskill :
"comments: +% to elemental damages functions the same as +spell dmg. may be useful for casters. Will increase elemental dmg added to attacks on direct melee attack (but not on missiles), so it may be useful for summon builds that add elemental dmg to minions attacks."

I am confused right now.
Do abjurer benefit from it ? or it was changed / nerfed ?
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1

Any way to fix this? I know, that there're too much modifiers on my crafted jewels, but I wanna be able reading stats of my item
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Kylrath wrote:Do abjurer benefit from it ? or it was changed / nerfed ?

Yes they do. That merc essentially is a lightning sorc.

@kostetus

You can either use an oil of disjunction and check the item and jewelaugh separately or use d2stats (download here under the game->tools tab) and oreos the hotkey for copy text to clip board.