What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
@nitz if your friends love staying 75% of the time in town because you can only sell your items one by one instead of all at the same time, I guess you could call D3 a good couch coop game.

Seriously. I only played it with 2 friends and most of the time we simply were in town selling our shit. And the worst part was: blizzard stopped support on PS3 right before the most important patch came out, which added lots of monsters. We ran through the rifts and it was basically empty. Add the annoying structure, which made you run back and forth over and over again and anyone can tell why we stopped right after reaching max level.

@greg

These are my first thoughts on Zelda: I went on thefirst tower, accidentally moved to far, fell and died. I tried to swim through a lake, stamina dropped to 0, I drowned. I moved through a swamp and sank in (I died). I went through the forest, noticed some stones moving - OH SHIT a Boss! (You can imagine how it ended up.)

Anyway, I‘m in A town called Karakiro or something like that and died about 6 times. The puzzles (solved 7 shrines so far) seem to be rather easy. But that‘s probably because I‘m still in the Beginning. The last shrine actually gave me some teachings on how to fight, so it‘s something.

To sum it up: it‘s a bit like Median. You better not play it in hc if you have no idea what you‘re doing. I like it. Seems to have rather deep game mechanics, but I may be wrong about that. Gotta see how I end up :D

Edit: forgot to mention - There's such a love for every detail in this game. Just looking at Link's face when he's cooking something is definitely worth it. From the small details of his expression you can tell, that whole lot of love was put into this game. Another thing I loved was how Pa-Pa Paya reacted when I came closer and closer to her. She's like "Ewh get away from me!" cause she's scared AF of me. Just LoL.

So far the only thing I didn't like was the bad voice actress of Zelda in Germany. She's like a robot. I guess I'll soon switch over to English or if that sucks as well, Japanese.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
yeah, from all zelda games made so far you could say breath of the wild is the Dark Souls of Zelda games, very unforgiving at times until you get the hang of it.
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
Nitz wrote:
GregMXL wrote:
DreamTeam wrote:Is Path of Exile more fun on the XBOX One or is it the same as the PC version?

Can't imagine it being more fun for a console...

Friends said that Diablo 3 couch coop was the greatest ARPG fun they ever had despite it being diablo 3. LAN Diablo 2 and Torchlight 1-2 was one of my best ARPG experiences, couch coop must be incredible. I can't imagine it being better if you are alone.

I wouldn't play Diablo 3 anyways and I'm more of a pc fan when it comes to any arpg games so aside from playing on the same couch with your friend I just don't see the big deal. Then again, a lot of my friends who I'm close to and see often aren't into these types of games so that's why I love playing on pc with others.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Edited by Unda 5 years.
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
► Show Spoiler

It sounds kinda good. I'd buy a switch just to play it cause it always seems a Zelda game is worth it. I don't mind it being a bit hard either. Thank you for the info. Keep me posted on your progression.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
DreamTeam wrote:Is Path of Exile more fun on the XBOX One or is it the same as the PC version?

nope, you need allot flask using and skill switching, it gets frustrating annoying and cannot compare with speedkill via PC versions, on the console version you get in delay problems with button klicking on the joypad and dieeng allot more, only cuz you cannot react that fast enough then as in the PC version when it comes to harder maps, it gets useless/unplayable to play imo

iam on the PC version still and can only tell from ppl running the console version, its exactly like that

and the most fun is to play this in hc mode, even there also you come to many rips, from server lags or wtf 1 shots from bosses
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Since Greg asked for Zelda updates: (May contain spoilers)

So I started in karakiro today, finished all side quests, bought some equipment and got it enchanted. What annoyed me a little bit: some side quests indeed depend on the time of the day. You can do quests X only in the night, and quest Y only in the day. Sometimes it‘s even necessary to wait until the sun goes down to see where the characters are going in order to get the quest from them in some cases.

However, I still like how every character has a personality. From a grudge of 2 ex-best friends over a shy schoolgirl-love-like behavior around link to a guy who got divorced of his wife because of his obsession of chickens.

I finished some more shrines. For 2 shrines I had to ask google since both shrines were connected and I had to re-make the pattern that the respectively other shrine had in. I was too lazy to move from one to another over and over again. All in all I got my 6th heart container today, a new module for my shieka thingy and finally some defense. On my way to some shrines I stumbled over that rock-Boss again. This time I took the time to kill him. He threw me off a cliff though, which I luckily survived because I stocked up on fairies. On my 2nd attempt I killed him :D

Then I reached the tower of the next area only to be rewarded with this beautiful scene:

(Actually it looked better on the console, but I had to take a photo with my phone because you can only upload those photos or videos you make on the switch to facebook or twitter, and I don't have either of those 2)

Then my controllers battery was empty for the first time and I had to switch to handheld mode. The graphics in that mode isn‘t much worse than in the home system mode. Anyway, I‘m actually surprised how long those controllers lasted. I played 6 hours yesterday without plugging them back into the console and I played 3 hours today before they showed that they‘ll soon be empty.

The battles are still demanding even though I buffed my armor greatly. There was a hidden shrine with a boss near Karakiro, and that boss dropped my health down to half a heart with 1 hit :D I really had to get serious to kill him.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Playing GTA 5 with mods.
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
925 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
I admire those ambitious people that play hardcore on Path of Exile and especially Median XL. At least on Path of Exile if you die on hardcore it will just change your character to Standard League right? If you die on Median XL do you lose everything?
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
DreamTeam wrote:I admire those ambitious people that play hardcore on Path of Exile and especially Median XL. At least on Path of Exile if you die on hardcore it will just change your character to Standard League right? If you die on Median XL do you lose everything?

Yep, poof.