Gekko64 wrote:1) remove gold cost to revive merc pls
2) it would be great if pots didn't leave your belt when you die
3) remove gift box, it completely messes up early leveling for many players who farm it until they get all their favourite uniques instead of using runewords, rares and jewelwords like it's supposed to be
4) turn honorifics into an endgame option by making them spawn with no affixes but get quadruple effect from MO
1) lowering the cost will be ok, BUT when it gets removed, makes some things pointless, its the same, of dieeng without loosing xp or gold....btw the scenario in path of exile, in the normal act runs you can die, reportal and so on, but not in the endgame maps, you have only 6 portals and when you die they get be used, when they gone, you lost the content of the map boss kill or whatever so....this can be an interessting new feature too, since, we talked about gearcheck bosses in many patches ago, there are no rly points for gearchecks -> when you can get in the fight - die .. over n over reportal aslong you want, you get to the win and that is something maybe couldbe changed, also that there are some bosses that need raid requirements, for real teamplay and cannot be beaten solo, because this game is an multiplayer game, this could for example also only for realm patches happening, would force more players from SP to come play in MP
2) would be interessting to have, but then you cannot fill your inventory fast with potions from vendors in the lvling process, comes handy in act 1 - act 3 allot in earlie levels, they would stuck in the belt and not drop into your inventory, if you dont know, swap the belt with full potions and empty inventory and buy with one klick a full belt of potions and swap it out again, do this over and over till your inventory is full of potions...but we have also ruby gems and saphires
3) one thing i`ve noticed is - ( only ) when there is a act 1 start, everyone rushes for tristram and only one box drops, so the "game and start" is basicly over and everyone is leaving for gift box farming, yes that is against the multiplayer content and ruins the MP game in a way, that the game could prevent from, but in the same way, when it drops 8 boxes it will not stop tristram farming either, the only way will be -> to remove it completly and give it to an cube recipe
, so on the way of completing act1 - act 2 the players get to the cube regents to create some starter equipment can be an option
, maybe as rule: you can only use it one time and cannot be shared and or only for one class, something like that,... so that the flow of playtrough is not getting interrupted by annoying tristram farming, btw and yes its also possible to use the earlie runewords and jewelruneword, there will be also more trade or change item situations, when some sort of tier 1 or tier 2 unique will drop,... there was also some patches ago - no drop of tier uniques from act bosses and the farming situation was allot harder at this point, ppl used more the runewords but in the same way, they could create yellow rare items and rolled them, now they spawn with better rolled affixes much more and when lvling some rares are realy strong that drop on the playthrough now, but the most ppl like to use uniques and thats what they do - go farming there items
...i started a new char, went to tristram, get the box, nothing good, maybe 1 item i could use at this point, sold the rest and went on to kill andariel, keept all appels and runes, also gold from snappers in act1 and act2, sold all this and bought magic orbs for resistances, went to finish act 2, ...in act 3 the same scenario, mephisto was to hard to farm at this point and to much time consuming so i went on in act 4 and so on....i used maybe 1 or 2 unique items and rest was rares and runewords....
4 ) plz no, in endgame will be not using them anymore - oh w8... if they get quadruple effect they will be strong and overpowerd, craft blessing on them and you can create op spellpower gear, aka legacy items , "yes plz"