Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
MedianUV
Cultist
21 | 4
D2stats is a very nice utility.
I'd highly recommend it for a variety of reasons, ranging from beginner --> advanced.
For example, D2stats can reveal the ilvl of an item, FCR/FHR/etc totals on your character, how many sigs you've consumed, etc.
You might not know what those are, yet, which is fine. You will.
However, the dropfilter feature may be of immediate interest to you.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
removed to avoid conflict with guidelines or mods
Edited by bradr 6 years.
MedianUV
Cultist
21 | 4
All's Fair in Love & Single Player - anon
Edited by MedianUV 6 years.
TwiX_Illusions
Fallen
1 | 0
I'm trying to find a build, but the ones on the character page aren't great. Does anyone have paladin suggestions for me to use?
stanbsl
Sasquatch
67 | 1
What causes Belial to heal? I'm trying to kill him by throwing my dead body at him but he's always full health when I come back. (-:
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
MedianUV wrote:The mods here frown upon soliciting sharing stashes.
That said, there are other channels of acquiring them.
Google might help you in this endeavor, before you rustle Mod jimmies

You better remove his quotes since he delete his own
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So I gave Uld a try yesterday for the first time since the patch, previously couldn't get past baals platform. So I had no trouble with the 10 trials and even Uld seemed fairly easy (very time consuming at 3 hours getting him to ~25%.... but easy in that the mechanics were straight forward). I decided after making much slower progress on his running away phase that on my next death I would try to change my build a little to deal with the adds better. So my next death I tweak my build and go back in to find Uld at 100% health....

Was this due to me reskilling/gearing or did it have to do with the amount of time I was in town? Also, I read that this fight is doable in ~30 mins which trips me out since it was looking like a 4 hour encounter for me. I purified as often as possible....
nohuty
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
wtf happen with A1 Q! DEST.?! 6 times i clear the whole area and i couldn't complete the cuqest...
lost 2 hours of changing games and clearing for nothing... :@
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ronthar wrote: So my next death I tweak my build and go back in to find Uld at 100% health....

Was this due to me reskilling/gearing or did it have to do with the amount of time I was in town? Also, I read that this fight is doable in ~30 mins which trips me out since it was looking like a 4 hour encounter for me. I purified as often as possible....

It's a time thing. In diablo if you ignore an enemy for like 5 minutes he will reset and have full health. For the 30 min fight - do you open wound him all the time? Actually hit the purifies? Don't go to close and activate his immortality shield? Don't purify him while he has the light beam on?

nohuty wrote:wtf happen with A1 Q! DEST.?! 6 times i clear the whole area and i couldn't complete the cuqest...
lost 2 hours of changing games and clearing for nothing... :@

It's a huge map and you probably didn't see some of them.