Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
User avatar
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
934 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I just installed D2Stats and so far I like what I see.
Any tips for me to understand all of it rather quickly?
More or less, I'm enjoying the item indicator so I don't miss things.
User avatar
GregMXL
Spamming Admin™
10552 | 163
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Great Special Badge
Legend.
DreamTeam wrote:I just installed D2Stats and so far I like what I see.
Any tips for me to understand all of it rather quickly?
More or less, I'm enjoying the item indicator so I don't miss things.

If you hover over the text in the D2 stats box it tells you what the stats mean.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
adssssss
Abomination
144 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
D2stats dont work for me :( its any another way to look stats ?
User avatar
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1770 | 111
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
adssssss wrote:D2stats dont work for me :( its any another way to look stats ?


Open mxl, open d2stats and click on „read“. Only then the stats will be shown.
madgod
Azure Drake
176 | 7
I had someone today telling me to turn on some thing (what i can only describe as an item notifier) through d2se. can anyone tell me what it is and how to use it?
User avatar
Aero
Talic
6595 | 226
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
madgod wrote:I had someone today telling me to turn on some thing (what i can only describe as an item notifier) through d2se. can anyone tell me what it is and how to use it?


It's D2Stats in the Tools page. Reads all your stats and has a built in notifier and filter for drops.
madgod
Azure Drake
176 | 7
L H wrote:
madgod wrote:I had someone today telling me to turn on some thing (what i can only describe as an item notifier) through d2se. can anyone tell me what it is and how to use it?


It's D2Stats in the Tools page. Reads all your stats and has a built in notifier and filter for drops.

And how to use it? haha
User avatar
Rishab
Neon Fiend
2008 | 148
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
madgod wrote:
L H wrote:
madgod wrote:I had someone today telling me to turn on some thing (what i can only describe as an item notifier) through d2se. can anyone tell me what it is and how to use it?


It's D2Stats in the Tools page. Reads all your stats and has a built in notifier and filter for drops.

And how to use it? haha

It explains everything in it, just download it and move between different tabs
New Bestiary(WIP)| Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
silverhand31
Invader
8 | 0
I read the challenge for black road.
The butcher, it would be found in tristram (1.2). But other guide is telling it beneath the hole cave.
Where do it actually located? I run around tristram but no other entrance
Gavin_K88
Cultist
20 | 1
silverhand31 wrote:I read the challenge for black road.
The butcher, it would be found in tristram (1.2). But other guide is telling it beneath the hole cave.
Where do it actually located? I run around tristram but no other entrance


It is in Tristram in a burning house towards the left of Cain's gibet when you look on the map.