Sasquatch
65 | 2
Been expecting this patch, well done Quirinus! :cheers:
Nod
Jungle Hunter
26 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'm using win xp 32bit and win 7 32bit. Can I use mxl launcher 0.3.0 ?
GuyWithAMiata
Skeleton
3 | 0
Having an issue with the Launcher. I did a fresh reinstall of D2 LOD, saved everything in it's own folder (not in program files), ran the video test, then clicked the install button on the launcher, it ran through the installation process, filled the install bar and about 10 seconds later I got this error message.Image any guidance or assistance would be much appreciated. I also ran everything as administrator.
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
thienan1807 wrote:I'm using win xp 32bit and win 7 32bit. Can I use mxl launcher 0.3.0 ?

it doesn't work on win xp, but works on win 7

GuyWithAMiata wrote:Having an issue with the Launcher. I did a fresh reinstall of D2 LOD, saved everything in it's own folder (not in program files), ran the video test, then clicked the install button on the launcher, it ran through the installation process, filled the install bar and about 10 seconds later I got this error message.<image> any guidance or assistance would be much appreciated. I also ran everything as administrator.

weird error. are you using launcher 0.3.0? you can see the launcher version on the bottom of the launcher settings.
is your launcher installed outside program files? what about D2?
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
GuyWithAMiata
Skeleton
3 | 0
yes, I am using launcher 0.3.0, and yes both the launcher and d2 are saved in the same folder, which is not in program files. I'm about to just install it using D2SE + PlugY. Unless you have any suggestions?
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
well, i don't see why the launcher would be accessing a file in appdata, so it's probably some antivirus or windows shenanigans.
sure, if it doesn't work, use d2se.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Quirinus wrote:well, i don't see why the launcher would be accessing a file in appdata, so it's probably some antivirus or windows shenanigans.
sure, if it doesn't work, use d2se.

Even with fresh install of Launcher 0.3.0 on w7 some folders and files like (Cache, GPUCache, Cookies, Cookies-journal, lockfile, Preferences) are saved under X:\Users\YepYourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Median XL

For example lockfile is created and in use every time you open Launcher and index files under mentioned earlier folders are in use only when Launcher is running, even without game client running.
GuyWithAMiata
Skeleton
3 | 0
Yeah, so turns out my error message was caused by something in my Anti-Virus. I turned it off and it installed fine, ran the video test, and it's working fine. Thanks for the help! Great launcher tool, way easier and shorter than using D2SE.
domen89
Cultist
20 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello! is there any current recipe for all emblems?