Cog
207 | 115
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Quirinus wrote:the notifier textbox doesn't recognize if you changed the capitalization of a letter, so it doesn't save it. dunno if it has been reported.

Thanks for reporting. Turns out == is case-sensitive but <> is not. Won't post a new version since it's so minor and nobody had reported it yet, but it'll be fixed in the next one.
groom
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
janitor wrote:
L H wrote:Is that one from ticktick allowable though? I'm wondering just cause Kyromyr was given permission to add a customizable notifier if all of a sudden anyone's own notifier can be allowable.

Edit: I only ask because Kyromyr's program is actually a recognized program by the mods and forum in the Tools page.

Tick's is just a dropfilter builder FOR D2stats.

And Janitor and everyone else,:
It's allowed.
groom
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Is there anyway to add sound in the XML, for anything matching the notification criteria?
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
groom wrote:Is there anyway to add sound in the XML, for anything matching the notification criteria?

No.
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Looks like Windows Defender might be marking D2Stats 3.9.7 as a false positive. If you're having trouble downloading it, 3.9.6 does not seem to have this issue and can be downloaded here.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I still use 3.9.4 and I haven't read it in the changelogs so here's my question:

Is the "continue attacking when monster dies under cursor" fixed for LMB in the latest version?
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
HechtHeftig wrote:I still use 3.9.4 and I haven't read it in the changelogs so here's my question:

Is the "continue attacking when monster dies under cursor" fixed for LMB in the latest version?

It's not been changed since the RMB fix in 3.8.4, and both buttons work fine for me. What's broken for you?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Kyromyr wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:I still use 3.9.4 and I haven't read it in the changelogs so here's my question:

It's not been changed since the RMB fix in 3.8.4, and both buttons work fine for me. What's broken for you?

Well, when An enemy dies under the cursor while holding LMB, my character won’t continue attacking.
krys
Rust Claw
81 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
can it even work with LMB?
that reminded me about possible feature request:
could you add some kind of autoclicker? not only for barbarians with LMB attacks, but also for easier respeccing
ideally toggleable (by scroll lock for example), only when you hold LMB
(I found it's not that easy to do a foolproof version)
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
What would be the input in drop filter to show only eth white sacred items? Im getting all eth items show up.