Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Gekko64 wrote:if colosseum is used on LMB, the arena spawns where the character teleports from, instead or where he is teleporting to ( works fine when used on RMB )

Strictly a visual bug when on TSW. Tested last ladder and the previous with the same results. Single player works fine, colosseum with spawn the arena where you teleport, but TSW always spawns at your feet. The de-buff still occurs where you teleport to. I have brought it up a few times before, dont know if there is a fix as it seems to be strictly client side, only happening to some individuals.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
whist wrote:It's not really a bug but rather a combination of Blizzard's terrible code in terms of syncing, and network latency when playing multiplayer. Chances are you would never see this issue occur in single player, and the occurrence of it is completely random when playing multiplayer. It is much more likely to happen now, in the early start of a new ladder, since the servers are loaded with tons of players and the latency is at it's peak.

What actually happens is, the player's position is not updated before the missile that creates the nova is created. This missile uses the player's position as it's base position, so the missile ends up being created at your starting position. The teleport skill function was never really meant to create missiles in the first place, so it's kind of a punishment for using something in an unintended way.

In MXLS, a dedicated skill function will be added, that will use the target point as the base position to create the missile, so that even if the player's position hasn't been updated yet, it will still create the nova in the correct location. But meanwhile, this cannot really be fixed. One thing you can do to get around the issue is getting closer to the monster(s) before casting the skill so that they're still in the created nova, or luring them in, or even, playing when there's less network traffic going on.

Note: not entirely sure whether the issue is server or client sided. would be worth testing if the effects are still applied on server's side even though the monsters do not visually seem to be affected (ie, are they still taking damage?)
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
thanks guys
brokage
Fallen
1 | 0
Median XL works on singleplayer, but not multiplayer.
The error I get is:
"UNHANDLED EXCEPTION:
ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005)"

I am running as admin, compatibility mode, have tried reinstalling, editing my registry. I was able to play online the first time I installed the game, but since rebooting my pc I cannot play online anymore.

Please help!
metin
Destroyer
7 | 0
can not complete act 1 q1 destruction
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
metin wrote:can not complete act 1 q1 destruction

I feel like that sometimes aswell, but you've just gotta push yourself to complete it. I know it's a big map, but it gives you a skill point! You can do it!
metin
Destroyer
7 | 0
I killed all but the q does not work..
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Totembound Guardians stay summoned even after un-equipping the item that gave the oskill and waiting for 5 minutes
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Jday upgrade is still a cheese fest. Two portals on map and slow boss spawn timing forces to abuse the situation.

Fauzt map issues - let's call the area in the map "roads" and "sidewalks" for easier understanding. The new part of map where you go for bremmtown has road towards north - sidewalks there have invisible barries. Purpose is to stress out players while waiting for tele cooldowns ?

Torajan jungles - can Bartuc be relocated towards west side of map with other few bosses to make it more convenient ? Can Toraja acces be moved closer to begining of Teganze ? For example top left corner. Players would still need to get through long enough part of jungle to see if char is fit to survive it.

Heart of Frost
Heart of Frost
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
+5% to Cold Spell Damage
Weapon Physical Damage +9%
+3% to Summoned Minion Damage
+10 Required Level
comparing to other umos this one has some weird unrelated stats.
eet
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Quiet shrine replenish life bonus is ridiculously low. Replenish Life +(1 to 10) or Replenish Life +(2 to 15) compared to single MO, which gives +40 Replenish Life even without double MO bonus. 50-100 replenish life per shrine would give around 20-40 life/s per item without MOs.