Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Marbles
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
Uh. D2se plugy single player. I kinda just copied the mpq to an old mod folder. No probs except for not getting the buff in terror. Hmmm.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
i think you probably have the old 1.2 patch. there was a hotfix applied to allow portal on summit.
Marbles
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
Gotcha. I saw someone mention 1.2.1 instead of just 1.2. I prolly just have that. Now, the download and changelog pages just say 1.2, but does it now include this fix? Or is it a different file i need to correct this minor issue. A million thankyous.

I did manage to work around with the help of an old version, a FLYING POLAR BUFFALO, and a book of summoning with a lvl requirement of 672, but that's shady and possibly glitchy lol.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
the latest download should have all the latest fixes, including the portal bug, but its still locked out by melee only skills (treeewarden, deathlord, lioness spear passive, etc). you'll have to unmorph in those cases (or not play spearzon for that uber).
Marbles
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
Ahh. It does say 1.2.0.1 in little numbers on the download page. Must have overlooked it in my excitement. Many thanks, guys. Lovin' this patch, btw!
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Does %Damage to Demon/Undead affect Spells or Poison (malice or passive poison flat) ?
Marbles
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
Stereox wrote:Does %Damage to Demon/Undead affect Spells or Poison (malice or passive poison flat) ?

I'm 99.99% sure it only affects skills that use weapon damage modifier. (xx% weapon damage in tool tip) Like faerie fire or hammer of zerae.
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Marbles wrote:
Stereox wrote:Does %Damage to Demon/Undead affect Spells or Poison (malice or passive poison flat) ?

I'm 99.99% sure it only affects skills that use weapon damage modifier. (xx% weapon damage in tool tip) Like faerie fire or hammer of zerae.

And does it act like Enhanced Weapon Damage (which scales phys only) or affect all kind of damage ?
Dakota
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
Am I missing something or do unique quivers cannot be repaired at blacksmith and the amount of arrows in it is final?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Dakota wrote:Am I missing something or do unique quivers cannot be repaired at blacksmith and the amount of arrows in it is final?

Sell them to a vendor that doesn't sell their own arrow/bolt quiver. This will replenish the quantity and you can buy them back. If you sell them to a vendor that does sell arrows/bolts, they will eat them.