Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Gekko64 wrote:I tried out Rishab's suggestion and it works fine, definitely not too much stuff. this is what I used:

superior sacred eth
sacred rare eth

I'm also thinking of adding great gems from kabraxis upgrade, it's ruby sapphire topaz skull and ...?

Rainbow gem, isn't it?
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Metalistas wrote:I have played with this code a bit in free time (still a complete noob in this area). But this works for me:

"^(^)" superior sacred eth - shows any superior sacred eth item dropped.

I used one of Gekko's lines for specific items like armors and with simple try-delete-retry method came up with answer.

You don't need the "^(^)". No quote part means it doesn't check for text; look at the sacred unique and set lines, for example.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Rishab wrote:Rainbow gem, isn't it?

gg, added it so now the code is:

► Show Spoiler

I moved the commented code for sacred rare up for convenience, this way it's faster to edit as needed
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Why have all charms on notification? Sunstone, sure, priestesses blend in and don't have 100% drop. Laz too, since you'll usually want him off-screen to avoid totems and force pounce. But the rest just don't make sense to me.

It feels like many of those notifications are there just to have notifications, rather than serve a purpose. I will add the shortcut keys and oil of conjuration though, plus a few other things that'll be commented out by default.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Kyromyr wrote:You don't need the "^(^)". No quote part means it doesn't check for text; look at the sacred unique and set lines, for example.

That's why i said i am total noob in this area :mrgreen:
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Kyromyr wrote:Why have all charms on notification? Sunstone, sure, priestesses blend in and don't have 100% drop. Laz too, since you'll usually want him off-screen to avoid totems and force pounce. But the rest just don't make sense to me.

It feels like many of those notifications are there just to have notifications, rather than serve a purpose. I will add the shortcut keys and oil of conjuration though, plus a few other things that'll be commented out by default.

I added those in by hand since I often found myself running past bosses and not knowing they died, plus it helps me in HC sometimes if I know the area is clear like Akarat, I know he dies and then can wait a few extra seconds for hammers to clear out instead of running up to see him launch a stream of death at me. Same for jitan and others. I added all the charms since I felt if I needed a few of the % drop ones, I may as well add all of them for consistency.

The ones I don't really understand are the Kabraxis gems. You're going to be within a screen to be able to see them die and you're in that area specifically to fight the Ultra, not chancely running past and seeing "oh. he died". I'm sure a lot of things are unnecessary in the charm section and here as well. It can be improved.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
L H wrote:
Kyromyr wrote:The ones I don't really understand are the Kabraxis gems. You're going to be within a screen to be able to see them die and you're in that area specifically to fight the Ultra, not chancely running past and seeing "oh. he died". I'm sure a lot of things are unnecessary in the charm section and here as well. It can be improved.

yeah, it's not really needed but I felt like adding them for consistency's sake since they are basically a charm drop

edit: removed great gems from OP code
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
L H wrote:it helps me in HC sometimes if I know the area is clear like Akarat, I know he dies and then can wait a few extra seconds for hammers to clear out instead of running up to see him launch a stream of death at me. Same for jitan and others.

checking if bosses are dead from the safety of off-screen with an out-of game tool. that's kinda cheating :P
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Quirinus wrote:
L H wrote:it helps me in HC sometimes if I know the area is clear like Akarat, I know he dies and then can wait a few extra seconds for hammers to clear out instead of running up to see him launch a stream of death at me. Same for jitan and others.

checking if bosses are dead from the safety of off-screen with an out-of game tool. that's kinda cheating :P

I didn't allow the tool on TSW :shrug:

But only in the instances of times when I'm using an offscreen range skill like Wyrmshot (only build I played this season), so knowing there was a wall of singularities and fortresses for a few seconds. I dunno.

THere's a few situations where areas are too condensed and you can't see shit with all the procs and attacks that the notifier is useful too (Bartuc's chamber).

But if we're talking about cheating... Avalanche skill still shoots through walls (cough Creature of Flame cough) :-]
Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Code looks good. Made similar to myself. I also get notification about all sacred rares if im looking for crafting bases.
Or just simple like eg. "Gauntlets sacred" for rw-s. That will notify me if any type of gauntlet drop.
Notification on trophies are nice, but honestly if i suffer 20 min on Astrogha i will notice when she is dead , and im free to loot finally :)