Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Remove mobs with unavoidable charge.
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
Helzopro wrote:Remove mobs with unavoidable charge.

This. Even with 100% avoid, charge always hits.
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
Better handling of sigs. If I throw a bunch of set items into the cube,I make a custom number sig, like 12. Then I throw 7 in cube, make 7 sig. It would be nice if the cube knew that putting a 12 and 7 custom sig in there would add up to one 19, sig instead of having to one by one remove the 7 sig and individually add them into the 12.
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
Better handling of shrines.

Be nice if I have 100 shrines in a shrine vessle, maybe if I do a shift-5, 5 shrines would be lined up instead of having to click cube button, set one shrine over, click cube button, set one shrine over, etc.
MrFunk
Bone Archer
77 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Goodkidscc wrote:

Thirding this one. So annoying.
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Add ring/amulet crafting would be my best suggestion. Crafting items is a lot of fun and the feeling of joy when you get that winning roll. But crafts aren't best in slot for every slot/build, on my barb for example I only have 2 slots that I fill with crafts. Adding rings and amulet to the mix adds more options/variety.

If I want a best in slot ring or amulet my only option is to farm rares and pray i get something close to what I want every time i see one drop or settle for a cookie cutter unique. More options = more variety = more fun in my opinion.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
MrFunk wrote:
Goodkidscc wrote:

It's not really annoying getting charged at. The only annoying part about it is the fact that you can be stunlocked by it. I've had this multiple times when I was simply knocked back again and again until I died (mostly in act 2 sewers). They can keep the charge if it just doesn't cause you to get stunlocked when RNG plays a trick on you and spawns too many enemies of the same type too close together.
MrFunk
Bone Archer
77 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HechtHeftig wrote:
MrFunk wrote:
Goodkidscc wrote:

It's not really annoying getting charged at. The only annoying part about it is the fact that you can be stunlocked by it. I've had this multiple times when I was simply knocked back again and again until I died (mostly in act 2 sewers). They can keep the charge if it just doesn't cause you to get stunlocked when RNG plays a trick on you and spawns too many enemies of the same type too close together.

That's exactly why it's annoying. The stun lock is real.
Mordwolf
Vampiress
39 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
personally I would love to see a3 stat book and a3 statue quest potion finally get an upgrade more fitting with modern patches...yes i know so minor on the list of things but something that annoys the hell out of me.I would also like to see -magic res on items also.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
I think what Median really really needs to keep me interested in the game for the duration of a ladder is a real dynamic scaling endgame or leveling experience to complement the exciting charm hunt. As it stands after you have all the charms your only real options are

-Farm TA Dunc or Fauzt for SU
    -Level to 125 in cows
    -Reroll a different character to play with shiny su you find

however

-The farming zones are static and once you have an efficient route layed down they get old
    -Cows are literally the most boring and tedious leveling experience in any ARPG i have played no more interesting than baal running in CLOD to be honest
    -Rerolling can be fun but getting monster tokens signets and all that to me feels more tedious than rewarding the second time around

i know I'll probably get crucified for mentioning something akin to D3's greater rifts or POE's mapping system but i think something like that in conjunction with all the great uber content already in the game could make the actual signet and leveling to 125 grind much more enticing. Im not sure if rifts or maps are the solution but one thing is for certain and that is that the cow leveling meta is horribly stale and just absolutely kills my desire to play the game after getting a good bank of good su and all the charms.

TLDR: There should be content that incentivizes you to play after getting all the charms and good gear, as it is now the current endgame options are the exact opposite in my eyes.