Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
So I'm currently running a full Witchhunter set assassin with twin fang strike, but my mana drains super quickly when I use it... What would be the best way to maintain my mana... I haven't MO'ed/socketed anything yet, and my gloves and boots aren't optimized yet, so I'm open to recommendations. Thanks in advance!
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
MO the claw with MOA and socket perfect sapphires ;use Teganze amulet . no more mana problems

► Show Spoiler
Edited by ChuckNoRis 6 years.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
AzureGladiator wrote:So I'm currently running a full Witchhunter set assassin with twin fang strike, but my mana drains super quickly when I use it... What would be the best way to maintain my mana... I haven't MO'ed/socketed anything yet, and my gloves and boots aren't optimized yet, so I'm open to recommendations. Thanks in advance!

Use Mana on attack orbs on your weapon. Note that you only leech mana that way if you actually hit the enemy with the base hit. So you need lots of dex and AR in order to safely leech mana and never run out of it.

I think with orbs alone you can get 250 mana on attack (500 on crafted weapons)
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
ChuckNoRis wrote:and the reason you use that set for a TFS build is ? you can do better with just tu's and honorifics compared to that

MO the claw with MOA and socket perfect sapphires ;use Teganze amulet . no more mana problems

► Show Spoiler

Thanks Chuck! I was just curious about the set tbh... I happened to find all the parts and the 100% crucify proc looked pretty sweet, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I know that using a shield and some crafts would probably be better, but I'm not really looking to go on long-term with her. But your tip should help with the mana!

HechtHeftig wrote: Use Mana on attack orbs on your weapon. Note that you only leech mana that way if you actually hit the enemy with the base hit. So you need lots of dex and AR in order to safely leech mana and never run out of it.

I think with orbs alone you can get 250 mana on attack (500 on crafted weapons)

Edit: And thanks for the explanation Hecht! :)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i am sorry , i did not mean to sound so harsh (i've been intensive testing assassins in the past 2 weeks and most of them are frustrating ), but the set would have been great if it had a shield instead of one of the claws . the build has issues with that set equipped , so at the moment it is not such a viable option , at least not for farming or doing hard ubers . hopefuly the next patch will fix that .
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
No worries! I've gotten used to criticism by taking architecture... I AM IMMUNE! Hahaha! But yeah, I find that many sin builds tend to be squishy unless you're constantly killing stuff with laek and leech. The shield would help a lot with the chance to block, especially for that set since I already maxed the item levels with mana orbs. I guess I could try some ber/nih/on crafts in sockets to survive better. But I agree that using other equipment would be the only way to really survive well with TFS.
Lon
Vampiress
39 | 4
Hi. What's the difference between weapon damage and weapon physical damage? Like lion stance boost weapon physical damage and bear stance boost weapon damage. Thanks!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Lon wrote:Hi. What's the difference between weapon damage and weapon physical damage? Like lion stance boost weapon physical damage and bear stance boost weapon damage. Thanks!

I think they're the same thing, but lion stance also adds magic dmg per % str. Might just be a visual text error and its suppsoed to both say physical damage. Unless there's a difference that I don't know about and someone else does, perhaps you might note it in the feedback thread.
miskov
Skeleton
2 | 0
Is the sacred unique list in documentation up-to-date?
I have found a sacred Raptor Scythe named Soul Reaver and it's not there :|
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
miskov wrote:Is the sacred unique list in documentation up-to-date?
I have found a sacred Raptor Scythe named Soul Reaver and it's not there :|

There are some secret items not on the docs, hence secret.