Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
L H wrote:
Goodkidscc wrote:Make sets endgame gear and lower the droprate accordingly. 9/10 sets aren't even worth using.

I was perusing 2008 docs and was amazed at how godly many of the sets used to be, and then even more amazed at how they would fare in the latest iteration of median. An extremely rare droprate would balance out the OP-ness of the gears.

TL:DR I feel like sets could use a major overhaul. Nobody is hyped when they find vizjun or marchosias set pieces, to name a couple.

Tyrael Set pls :kreygasm:

Thumbs up!
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
u r forgetting that in 2008 patch, there was only 1 su type for each item and no such things as xis rw, so sets were stronger accordingly to make up for the lack of choices for builds, thats how i think it was at least.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Change stack shine: A certain shine vessel+ anyshine >> increase the number of that shine by 1
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tranvanhieu wrote:Change stack shine: A certain shine vessel+ anyshine >> increase the number of that shine by 1

You mean if you have a Shimmering Vessel and you cube it with a Hidden shrine, you'll get +1 shimmering shrine in the vessel?
OnlyForFun
Cog
203 | 17
its will be too op
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Make "soul of whist" a secret boss, model would be a flit for obvious reasons.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Soul of Whist would need a "Tolerance Meter" instead of a Health Bar. The only way to defeat him is via chat box by typing as many patch suggestions as you can, as fast as you can, until he ragequits.

► Soul of Whist Exit Theme
dongflexer
Bone Archer
77 | 8
Goodkidscc wrote:

I was perusing 2008 docs and was amazed at how godly many of the sets used to be, and then even more amazed at how they would fare in the latest iteration of median.

Holy shit you weren't kidding
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
dongflexer wrote:
Goodkidscc wrote:

I was perusing 2008 docs and was amazed at how godly many of the sets used to be, and then even more amazed at how they would fare in the latest iteration of median.

Holy shit you weren't kidding

That's not even the early 2008 version of the cinadide set. It had 42% life/mana leech, along with other mods.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
L H wrote:
tranvanhieu wrote:Change stack shine: A certain shine vessel+ anyshine >> increase the number of that shine by 1

You mean if you have a Shimmering Vessel and you cube it with a Hidden shrine, you'll get +1 shimmering shrine in the vessel?

Correct!

Let's say I want to experiment the Hidden shine. Then it would be tedious to find 1k shines with only 5 hidden shines.