Other Diablo II mods

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
why they keep the +1 teleport is beyond me. potato sack gives teleport.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Suka blet faking RoS server. First it was daun for an hour and later when it got update. Then admin launched world event - uber diablo in every game. My barb was not ready to take him at lvl 80. Boss has insane heal, even stronger than Median Jitan. So i left him in act 1 and continued to level up. Got some freaking sweet items and shit, made new rw in weapon. Changed merc with conviction wep and other good shit. Went down to fight uber diablo. All squad of minions, pets and merc died instant. I was doing ok, boss was taking damage. He also heals super fast again if you leaving him for a single moment. So make sure you have ow, prevent mob heal and some poison/slow in your arsenal. Also lots of pots for mana and a well insight for fast heals. And when i got him down to 50% hp amazing thing happened. Interupted connection by server - faking fak !!! Idi nahuj padla server !
► Show Spoiler

Short run in the morning ? Sure, why not.

► Show Spoiler
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
I tried RoS and am legit wondering if attack rating and defense are bugged. I tried every character and made the gem word beginner weapons. My attack rating against zombies is 63%, yet it feels like 5%. Not to mention that I get hit by everything under the sun when my defense shows 62% chance to be hit. I leveled a barb up to 3, and even that felt like a struggle.

Am I doing something wrong?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
The start might be a bit rough. Get some javelin or similar throw weapon - helps a lot in starting. Focus on single targets, avoid big packs of mobs. Later gamble some scepter with splash damage - will do damage in small aoe.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
so turns out t hat splinter shot was bugged as hell. going to try again in beta 2.0 with throwbarb and see if the leech and dmg is correct now.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Progress - killed destr Baal with kiki. Later tried it solo - everything is ok, only problem - mana leach for current build. Have to switch weapon with mana leach for long fights. For short ones - using big potions.
► Show Spoiler

Still have no idea where to get that grand blank charm to cube act boss trophies ? And where did potatoe farm uber gone ?
If anyone has stone of sanctuary in hc let me know.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Update
► Show Spoiler
Rediska
Cow Ninja
1254 | 19
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
@metal,nice items :thumb:
show me the shield have not seen such?
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is there an actual end-game part to this game? or does it rely on random world drops like the symbols and dolls, and the essences and such to get to the "secret levels"?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yes, actual end game has one big complex uber if one can say that. First you gather 3 keys (1 from nithlakh/act3 sewers, act2 "duncraig" uber and 4 act boss dolls). Then you use those keys in act 5 to open desert area uber - multiple mini bosses there. They drop charms and 3 dolls + doll from act 5 dragons mini map - you open chaos church. In there you walk long walk and find entrance to old tristram map. That is end game uber map there. Kill bosses to get charms and uber runes?
Sad part about this mod now is - server. Gathered all three keys, opened uber - poof server went kebeni materi. All games gone, no keys left. Repeat ? Probably....

Rediska - it is set shield. Pic in the spoiler. Got mule full of uniks and sets. If anyone need stuff - tell.
► Show Spoiler