Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Dreamhunter wrote:
L H wrote:assassin is very good at boss killing. but most boss killing happens with at least 250 sigs since the actual hard bosses where assassin shines are more endgame, where as early game bosses are usually fairly easy with all classes.

Aaaa there is the catch... (: Seriously, naginata tree should be much stronger, new skills perhaps... End game of course :flip:

I second to this.

Nagi tree should get new clear skill that can compete with other melee. Slap UA on that skill or into the passive so it would help Assassin's squishy-ness
Erlikhan
Prowler
19 | 0
Guys I need some advice on killing Azmodan
I'm trying to kill it with my Iron Spiral Barb but I got killed over a dozen times, I'm so frustrated with it right now.
Even raising up my defence to 250k and my fire resist to %85 I got killed in 3 hits. Not to mention flamestrike kills me even I get away from it.
(Lag... lag never changes)
I mean Iron spiral barb is a "newb friendly" build but i even suck with it. I feel like a complete retard now.
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Erlikhan wrote:Guys I need some advice on killing Azmodan
I'm trying to kill it with my Iron Spiral Barb but I got killed over a dozen times, I'm so frustrated with it right now.
Even raising up my defence to 250k and my fire resist to %85 I got killed in 3 hits. Not to mention flamestrike kills me even I get away from it.
I mean Iron spiral barb is a "newb friendly" build but i even suck with it. I feel like a complete retard now.

Some times you just have to take the deaths, I don't know what gear you have but if you are getting any damage in on Azmo then just keep pushing through the deaths till you get the kill.
dongflexer
Bone Archer
77 | 8
Other than DEX/STR requirements and base defense, are there any differences between two tiers of body armor? Between gothic plate and ancient armor for example. Maybe a run/walk penalty?
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hello.
I have already got Elemental Prism from Amazonia land (LCH1)
Can I cube Scrol of Athulua for some bonuses?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
uchenick55 wrote:I have already got Elemental Prism from Amazonia land (LCH1)
]

The scroll is just telling you what to do, you can drop it now it's useless.

dongflexer wrote:Other than DEX/STR requirements and base defense, are there any differences between two tiers of body armor? Between gothic plate and ancient armor for example. Maybe a run/walk penalty?

Exactly, in the docs it even tells you how much the run walk penalty is. 5 for Gothic plate, 15 for ancient armor and 10 for full plate mail.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Erlikhan wrote:Guys I need some advice on killing Azmodan

You should be using stormblast for single target. you can use 1pt shower of rocks every so often to keep that debuff applied to him to slow and reduce defense or something. if you're not doing enough damage, then you're lacking lightning pierce.
xNOREMACx
Fallen
1 | 0
Havent played in a few years. I know the butcher is no longer a summon uberquest, and is located in a lair inside tristram. However when i go to the building directly west of Cain, as has been posted here, I find no stairs to lead to him. Am I doing something wrong?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
xNOREMACx wrote:Havent played in a few years. I know the butcher is no longer a summon uberquest, and is located in a lair inside tristram. However when i go to the building directly west of Cain, as has been posted here, I find no stairs to lead to him. Am I doing something wrong?

There's no staircase entrance. Inside the furthest left house in Tristram, inside the fires, just hover your mouse around and you'll see 'The Butcher's Lair' entrance pop up.
mecheye
Bone Archer
70 | 7
How do I get to Level Challenge 2 under level 90?

I just started Act 2 Nightmare after clearing every area only once and I ended up being level 84. I did the Staff shortcut recipe, teleported to Act 3, and I'm trying to rush to the Proving Grounds and getting murdered by everything along the way. I'm now level 86, broke, and a bit confused on what to do.