Detonator
757 | 52
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Chris_Kush wrote:I got an edyrem key drop....what is it used for? :)

It gives an oskill that let's you open a direct portal to Toraja at any point in Act 3 outside of town. It contains (1 to 3)/3 charges.
Chris_Kush
Rust Claw
86 | 4
Awesome thanks for that!!
madgod
Monkey King
265 | 11
2 part question

1) is the deitys bow worth making?

2) where the hell do the emblems drop
notforkeeps
Grubber
344 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
1) not really
2) random world drop
Necroglycerin
Azure Drake
174 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Wantzed to play some median again today, downloaded 1.2 now getting dc00005 access violation when I try to leave town. Something in settings that needs change?
Dreamhunter
Monkey King
261 | 8
I will probably get a tattoo which contains "dc00005 access violation" phrase if i see another question about it... Or go to therapist...
nohuty
Vampiress
37 | -3
XIS rune...from where i can take this o.O couldn't find any information
OnlyForFun
Gravedigger
186 | 13
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/k ... n#unformed
On Destruction difficulty you will come by the Elemental Essences and Runestones by killing the umbaru spirits. You can cube them to get the Elemental Runes and Kabraxis' Stone rune.

6 elemental runes = Xis[Kabraxis]
RequiemLux
Son of Lucion
749 | 96
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Necroglycerin wrote:Wantzed to play some median again today, downloaded 1.2 now getting dc00005 access violation when I try to leave town. Something in settings that needs change?

Are you playing with D2SE? sounds like you haven't replaced all the files with the newer version. Anyway read here, you might find a solution: http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.ph ... 71#p100771
Chatan00ga
Imp
4 | 0
Is it possible to somehow do the level 1 challenge in Tran Athulua after having passed level 50? On my first character now and only looked into it once I got to level 53 and am now kicking myself. :?