Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
1) not really
2) random world drop
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Wantzed to play some median again today, downloaded 1.2 now getting dc00005 access violation when I try to leave town. Something in settings that needs change?
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
I will probably get a tattoo which contains "dc00005 access violation" phrase if i see another question about it... Or go to therapist...
nohuty
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
XIS rune...from where i can take this o.O couldn't find any information
OnlyForFun
Cog
203 | 17
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/k ... n#unformed
On Destruction difficulty you will come by the Elemental Essences and Runestones by killing the umbaru spirits. You can cube them to get the Elemental Runes and Kabraxis' Stone rune.

6 elemental runes = Xis[Kabraxis]
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Necroglycerin wrote:Wantzed to play some median again today, downloaded 1.2 now getting dc00005 access violation when I try to leave town. Something in settings that needs change?

Are you playing with D2SE? sounds like you haven't replaced all the files with the newer version. Anyway read here, you might find a solution: http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.ph ... 71#p100771
Chatan00ga
Imp
4 | 0
Is it possible to somehow do the level 1 challenge in Tran Athulua after having passed level 50? On my first character now and only looked into it once I got to level 53 and am now kicking myself. :?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
if youre playing on realm ask around for a 50 or below character of the same class that you can run lc1 with and he/she can cube your charm along with theirs. if youre playing SP tho, you'll have to TCP/IP a game with 2 characters of the same class in act 2, if thats not an option then sorry, new character.