Suggestions for upcoming patch

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
1/Bigget stack size, 10 pages at least
2/Make counter-trigger for dropping
For example: If I kill 100 sub-boss (like Prietes or Kek3 totem) in Destruction will yield a full set for the playing character
If I kill 15 medium and hard bosses in Destruction, a class-based sacred unique will drop.
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Constant random quests generator for every act just like d3 has would be nice but it will probably take a while to code this...
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
tranvanhieu wrote:1/Bigget stack size, 10 pages at least
For example: If I kill 100 sub-boss (like Prietes or Kek3 totem) in Destruction will yield a full set for the playing character
If I kill 15 medium and hard bosses in Destruction, a class-based sacred unique will drop.

I don't even know what a "bigget stack size" is, but the guaranteed drops would be OP as hell.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
romanN1 wrote:Constant random quests generator for every act just like d3 has would be nice but it will probably take a while to code this...

Sigma has a bounty system
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tranvanhieu wrote:
L H wrote:
tranvanhieu wrote:Change stack shine: A certain shine vessel+ anyshine >> increase the number of that shine by 1

You mean if you have a Shimmering Vessel and you cube it with a Hidden shrine, you'll get +1 shimmering shrine in the vessel?

Correct!

Let's say I want to experiment the Hidden shine. Then it would be tedious to find 1k shines with only 5 hidden shines.

That would just make crafting far too imbalanced, in my opinion. I don't think that idea will get added. I can see why you'd want it and the benefit of having it, but in theory, you could find 1 hidden shrine and then never hav to look for one again since you can just save the vessel and convert every single shrine.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Unlikely, but I think it would be more appealing to move the stormzon concept into a new barb skill tree -- a viking thundergod type build who uses lightning spells and wind spells (physical dmg type).

I don't know what types of spells that could be incorporated, but something like a stormblast idea that is lightning melee spell caster dmg (see unholy melee paladin). Perhaps he keeps all melee skills, but the skills are adjusted to be melee spell for a lightning stormblast type, a cone-shaped wind gust, a lightning bolt type skill that the barb can stomp the ground and release bolts of lightning to auto target within a range - Leap Attack returns?.

I like the concept more than a jungle-hunting amazon magically gaining lightning abilities. How then would you replace current stormzon? I have no idea. But if this idea gets considered, please open it up to all maces/hammers/scepters.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Well the Askari (Amazons) are polytheistic, by the lore in the books Zerae is their goddess of vengeance and storms and devotees of Zerae in particular get lightning based attacks (thats why in clod javelins have charged strike/ lightning fury, etc) so stormzon makes sense on that perspective. Its pretty much the same concept as Barbarians in clod really, Bear Tribe focusing on maces (Mace Mastery in clod), Eagle tribe in swords iirc, etc.

Also i dont recall anything in the Amazon religion related to blood magics, that could be the exception, but since its basically fire caster i can see it being skills for devotees of Hefaetrus (god of fire). No connection to blood magic tho as far as i can remember but i could be wrong, been a while.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Suggestion 1: Add Primal items to the game that have extremely low drop rates but perfect/increased stats to incentivize prolonged ladder periods/farming.

Suggestion 2: Item dyes, specifically white dyes (think bonehew for that spicy aesthetic)

Suggestion 3: *transmog armor/weapon sprites*. Don’t let memes be dreams.

Suggestion 4: Mercenary-specific gear (Think Diablo III but more varied and cool).

Suggestion 5: Add uniques/superuniques to Uber levels.

Suggestion 6: Add a new item type for each class with an innate proc or passive (preferably a variance between multiple possibilities)

Suggestion 7: give amazons a blood-melee build that uses hp as a resource. Or pretty much any melee build that isn’t weapon-type restricted like paladins and barbs have. Scepters are such limp-dick weapons in Median with some of the lowest damage outputs. Basically I want to be able to do endgame Uber’s without a glass cannon.

Suggestion 8: Get rid of Amazon fire elemental and add something useful like avoidance, DR, life on striking, or something to boost survivability so it hopefully has some parity with paladins or barbs or pretty much any other class. Fire elemental always seemed so... out of place.

tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Goodkidscc wrote:
tranvanhieu wrote:1/Bigget stack size, 10 pages at least

I don't even know what a "bigget stack size" is, but the guaranteed drops would be OP as hell.

It's "bigger" :D

I don't think it is OP, 99% guides never mention a full set for end game gear (it mean they are not that powerful).

My point is: by the time you find a useful set, you don't need it anymore (because you already have enough crafted/sacred unique).

So why don;t let people have it 100% pre-end game?

BTW: I am running K3 with 250 mf, average 1 set item per run (50 run done). really? the drop rate much much lower compare with ealier patches. ANyone have this exp. or just me?
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
tranvanhieu wrote:It's "bigger" :D

I don't think it is OP, 99% guides never mention a full set for end game gear (it mean they are not that powerful).

My point is: by the time you find a useful set, you don't need it anymore (because you already have enough crafted/sacred unique).

So why don;t let people have it 100% pre-end game?

BTW: I am running K3 with 250 mf, average 1 set item per run (50 run done). really? the drop rate much much lower compare with ealier patches. ANyone have this exp. or just me?

Meanwhile i'm getting a cube full of sets from TA run

And from my experience, drop rates are pre-seeded. If you got the wrong seed you won't find a particular item unless you do it in insane amount of tries.
There's a time where i get 5 traprat shield and 4 lazarus hat and no other.