Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
or Crane Stance for extra dodge
Footman
Cultist
21 | 0
I have question about stacking some values like Poison length time reduce, Curse length time reduce or Slow attacker(and similar). Does these values stack or the highest only apply. I read somewhere, that slow values does not stack.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Footman wrote:I read somewhere, that slow values does not stack.
if they are of the same type they stack , if not , they override eachother .

example : you get "x" slow target from using snake stance + "y" slows target from gear parts/debuff skills (Shower of rocks) . your total slows target is x+y (cap'ed at 90% from one source and 95% from multiple sources)

if you get 60% slows attacker (DH as example) but also have 5% slows target from gear , they will overwight eachother depending if you attack (apply slow target) or get attacked (apply slow attacker) . reason why it is not recomended to equip any slow target as amazon , unless you choose to ditch the benefits of DH entirely and invest those skillpoints somewhere else

what also stacks regarding slow : miasma + shower of rocks
Erlikhan
Prowler
19 | 0
L H wrote:What about block chance? the golems missiles are all physical damage, and they have the fire bomb when they die. Ideally, to make it a joke, get like 400% fire resist and 85-90 max (and if you have any sources of absorb, that may help slightly). It should be pretty damn easy with the stats you gave us though. I'm not sure what the issue might be.

Uh yeah i guess that's the problem im still at %30 block despite pumping up dexterity with gladiator's dominance.

Gotta farm more signets maybe? I got around 80 right now.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Erlikhan wrote:Gotta farm more signets maybe?
just get to 121 and use
Nasrudin (Xis)
. it provides up to 500 flat dexterity

the time invested into leveling from 120 to 121 + farming a xis would be way faster than farming 500 extra sigs
willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ChuckNoRis wrote:the time invested into leveling from 120 to 121 + farming a xis would be way faster than farming 500 extra sigs

If you level in jungle, you get in this time 1000 sigs AND are leveling from 120 to 121...
Footman
Cultist
21 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Footman wrote:I read somewhere, that slow values does not stack.
if they are of the same type they stack , if not , they override eachother .

example : you get "x" slow target from using snake stance + "y" slows target from gear parts/debuff skills (Shower of rocks) . your total slows target is x+y (cap'ed at 90% from one source and 95% from multiple sources)

if you get 60% slows attacker (DH as example) but also have 5% slows target from gear , they will overwight eachother depending if you attack (apply slow target) or get attacked (apply slow attacker) . reason why it is not recomended to equip any slow target as amazon , unless you choose to ditch the benefits of DH entirely and invest those skillpoints somewhere else

what also stacks regarding slow : miasma + shower of rocks

Thx, and what about Poison time reduce, I usually have extra lvl space on jewelry and don't know what to put there, so I use poison or curse length time. Do they stack or I am wasting lvl space?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
poison lenght reduction reduces the duration of the incoming poison damage (poison damage is not a curse) . the more you got , the less time the poison will drain your HP .

you can also counter that with healing /hp regeneration , so in general i won't waste much time/gear for it .

curse length reduction reduces the duration of curses (example rust storm - that reduces your armor ) . the more reduction you got , the less the curse will last . this one could actualy be usefull in some spots
Saviour
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Hello guys,
I just started playing again haven't played since 2015.

I have one really simple question: Which are the best basic items I could get for any runewords, I mean what are the maximum ED%, atk. rating, durability etc. and where I can check these values for each item seperately (I couldn't find this information in documentation section)?
Edited by Saviour 5 years.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Saviour wrote:Hello guys,
I just started playing again haven't played since 2015.
I have one really simple question: What's the best item I could get for runeworlds, I mean what's the maximum ED%, atk. rating, durability etc. and where I can check this values for each item seperately (I couldn't find it in documentation section)?

Could be wrong here, but max ED on armor and weapons is 35% @superior with 55% max with a oil of luck potentially; can also get 1% DR as an oil of luck buff on armor. Max AR is 150% @superior and 250% with oil of luck with weapons.