Discuss Median XL!
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hi everyone, I finally managed to kill Uldy last night and so I'm looking to flush out my build and see just how strong I can get my barb. So figured I'd see if anyone out there has what i need single player and is open to trade. I've been playing for about a year in single player so I've collected some cool stuff that I don't really need for my barb (all i play is barb).

ISO:
*Eth Kazrah Plate (would settle for non eth but prefer eth since it's for my merc)

Any Worldstone jewel with good passives or skills a melee barb could use (ancient hand, COLOSSEUM, STORMLORD, DRAGONKNIGHT, FAMINE, DEATHLORD, DEATH WARD, ELFIN WEAPONS, LIFESHIELD, WAY OF THE PHOENIX, PERFECT BEING, PRISMATIC CLOAK, BALANCE, PARAGON, LIVING FLAME, WARP ARMOR, NOVA CHARGE, SNOW QUEEN).

Elemental Band

The Ancients' Legacy

Satan's Dark Delight

Edit: posting here instead of the trade section because last time I tried looking for single player trades in the multi player trade section I had 0 replies after ~2 months before giving up lol figure more people playing single player would see the post here
Edited by Ronthar 6 years.
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I swear I don't smell bad, its safe to trade with me! I don't want to farm the rest of my life I want to be a hero!
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
i just started playing 2017 again, i'll add you. if i need something i'll just pm you and we can trade.
superwash
Prowler
18 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey i am also playing SP this season and would love to trade among other things. Add me on discord
superwash#9064
RealPandemonium
Cultist
21 | 0
It's not really a trade if you're duping it, though?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
RealPandemonium wrote:It's not really a trade if you're duping it, though?

So you‘re necromancing a thread for the sole purpose of putting every singleplayer in the same box and call them cheaters?

If there was a better way to trade except for hamachi/open b.net, which is both dead anyway, people would use it. But you can‘t just put that item you want to trade on an empty char/ trade account, and give the other player the log in data to that account, because the characters aren‘t bound to accounts. The only thing that they CAN do thanks to game limitations and varying timezones is to send the character files if they want to trade.

Besides, if you‘ve ever been in open bnet in cLoD, you know why that‘s a place you want to avoid. Getting killed in town as soon as you enter the game and dropping all your items even though you play softcore is neither fun nor a risk anyone would want to take.
RealPandemonium
Cultist
21 | 0
Sorry, didn't realize how old the thread was.
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Trading in offline/single player mode...

The definition of sad.