Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What would be the best reanimate for a fools gold? I now got a Void Archon second try with around 20/20/20/37 and 14% def. But maybe there are better reanimates for this barb since this build isn't focused on heavy elemental dmg?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Void archon is definitely one of the best. I'm not sure what does it have to do with elemental damage?
You get slow and %DR aura, thats unrelated to your dr from bear stance because it debuffs monsters first, and then their damage is reduced further when they try to hit you.
If I had to select overall best reanimate I'd pick void archon.
Other good ones:
- u lady (burning veil), if you farm something easy and just want more damage, free buff is great
- destro shaman - 50% life aura (khazra plate makes them obsolete)
- pit/death knight - dark power, cb and sias, great buff
- bisilisks? - they cast spellbind, id rathe them lower than other 3
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aura from void archon reanimate is much weaker than the summoned version, still useful but not as op as it used to be
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Anyone tested it what are the exact numbers of reanimate archons aura? I still rate it very high, compared to what you get from other things.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aerial wrote:Void archon is definitely one of the best. I'm not sure what does it have to do with elemental damage?
You get slow and %DR aura, thats unrelated to your dr from bear stance because it debuffs monsters first, and then their damage is reduced further when they try to hit you.
If I had to select overall best reanimate I'd pick void archon.
Other good ones:
- u lady (burning veil), if you farm something easy and just want more damage, free buff is great
- destro shaman - 50% life aura (khazra plate makes them obsolete)
- pit/death knight - dark power, cb and sias, great buff
- bisilisks? - they cast spellbind, id rathe them lower than other 3

OKay, very useful, a friend told me that the Void Archons gave a different effect. THey are also quite tanky so I will keep on using them.

Another question, I am trying Belial, but I keep ending up with a level filled with ratmen. I tried having Belial teleport after me, but somehow it just spawns so many ratguys the whole map is filled and I am blocked so I can't even walk around anymore.

How is this caused? Because I manage to get Belial down to 2/3 of his life before eventually the map gets too crowded.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
You should kill the extra rats every time you teleport behind wall (that strategy I have map for). Rats only cause poison damage so even if there is many of them you should be able to live few seconds and kill them with death gaze, while attacking belial with it. You only fight him in that one spot, go in, attack few seconds, die, repeat.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks, I had apparently somehow made up a wrong understanding of the uber.

I'll rerun it tomorrow morning :) This time with the right gear too :D

After belial: JD upgrade and then, Quov Tsin!

Edit:
OKay, after fixing the misunderstanding (I confused rats with henchmen... good morning) belial was done. Sadly JD upgrade hasn't happened. After summoning edyrems for 45 minutes with a friend we didn't get Malthael and Imperius to spawn at the same time. It shouldn't be a waiting game if the skill is obviously good enough to finish the quest :) I hope something gets changed because RNG now still is too big a factor. We even tried luring the edyrems away from Malthael when he spawned but he kept on following us and at one point he spammed me with 6 consecutive nukes.

Gonna retry it later, maybe I'll be more lucky and they will spawn faster next time.

Update:
Quov done, still no JD upgrade. How long did it take for you guys? I just am not getting them to spawn within the amount of time.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
If you want to split jday bosses, you need to damage it first, they start running away below certain hp (same as Diablo for example).
It is random if you do it normally, I had runs when it took me almost 30 minutes, but average time I'd say is below that.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aerial wrote:If you want to split jday bosses, you need to damage it first, they start running away below certain hp (same as Diablo for example).
It is random if you do it normally, I had runs when it took me almost 30 minutes, but average time I'd say is below that.

Thanks, I'm trying it but still having trouble. Also, I decided to give Kabraxis a try but he just one-shots me (I have done all previous ubers). I'm not sure what's happening with my plan because I have killed him a lot in the past. Just somehow he oneshots my barb and I'm not trying to melee him. Iron spiral gets cast but he already jumps on me and poof dead.

I don't see any mention of stacking certain kinds of resists but could there be anything I can do to avoid getting one-shot? Obviously there is no way I can kill him now even though I have made all gear checks with way more sigs eaten, and better than T6 gearing.

I manage to get him down to 2/3 but it's just luck.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Could be caused by realm delay, don't know. I could survive him forever with that gear, as long as I was constantly moving.
Afaik having 90% fire resist helps.
But you should do jday first.