MXL Sigma: Screenshot Thread

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
momope wrote:Should have ctrl click move stuff to cube instead of ground, and alt click to ground stuff

open cube, control click. whats so hard?
brassmuffler
Sasquatch
65 | 2
L H wrote:
momope wrote:Should have ctrl click move stuff to cube instead of ground, and alt click to ground stuff

It'd be a more intuitive key-binding since alt reveals item labels on the floor. Not a matter of difficulty or laziness.

Awesome work Whist. If it's a quick and easy change I'd second the suggestion of alt+click to drop items. Intuitive interfaces = best interfaces after all.
rawr123
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
brassmuffler wrote:
L H wrote:

It'd be a more intuitive key-binding since alt reveals item labels on the floor. Not a matter of difficulty or laziness.

Awesome work Whist. If it's a quick and easy change I'd second the suggestion of alt+click to drop items. Intuitive interfaces = best interfaces after all.

Ehh, the alt key is already used for looking at items on the floor, why use it for something else too? Doesn't make sense to have different things happening on one hotkey.
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
rawr123 wrote:
brassmuffler wrote:
L H wrote:

Ehh, the alt key is already used for looking at items on the floor, why use it for something else too? Doesn't make sense to have different things happening on one hotkey.

Idk if you already know this but you can bind keys in D2 So the "alt is for showing items" thing is just stupid.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
it's also a terrible idea to keep it on alt, it's only a matter of time until you alt+F4
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I believe mods knows best where is the bottom line of this. Having few more additional shortcuts, that Whist presented yesterday is really nice add-on. Asking for more might not be good idea.
rawr123
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Gekko64 wrote:it's also a terrible idea to keep it on alt, it's only a matter of time until you alt+F4

Hasn't ever happened to me in 18 years.. ;-| But since it's a only a matter of time, I guess i'll switch it. :roll:
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
if you hold alt key, you won't see any stats in your item too...

nice suggestion 100/10
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Gekko64 wrote:it's also a terrible idea to keep it on alt, it's only a matter of time until you alt+F4

True story...especially if you play overkill barb with lots of skill switching and you have all skills on F keys :-)))). Happened to me several times.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
its a terrible suggestion when there is literally no downside of everything related to item moving is set on ctrl key, just added work for no real benefit.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi