MXL Sigma: Screenshot Thread

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Rishab wrote:its a terrible suggestion when there is literally no downside of everything related to item moving is set on ctrl key, just added work for no real benefit.

This a hundred times, thanks.
Coldzero
Vampiress
35 | 9
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
whist, I hope you prioritize to finish up main development in sigma rather than small detail such as shortcut keys. Having deal with trifle suggestion will increase the delay on sigma completion. The small details can be implanted later on after finish the core development such as the event quest . I will pray for your success and dealing less bug. :)
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Coldzero wrote:whist, I hope you prioritize to finish up main development in sigma rather than small detail such as shortcut keys. Having deal with trifle suggestion will increase the delay on sigma completion. The small details can be implanted later on after finish the core development such as the event quest . I will pray for your success and dealing less bug. :)

You know it's better for a person to switch tasks right? It can give more energy when you're not working on the same thing for a long time. So I'll say Whist, do whatever you like and pick up small tasks that may seem less important whenever you like.

We need variation in our tasks, I have been a programmer in the past and know from experience that doing smaller tasks in between can resharpen your focus for the bigger projects. It can work complementary. :)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Most of the main development is done. Small details are left along with TSW integration and testing according to his task list.
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Coldzero wrote:whist, I hope you prioritize to finish up main development in sigma rather than small detail such as shortcut keys. Having deal with trifle suggestion will increase the delay on sigma completion. The small details can be implanted later on after finish the core development such as the event quest . I will pray for your success and dealing less bug. :)

This shortcut implementation is a feature that's been asked by literally everyone and their mom, so I pretty much had to implement it. And while it may seem minor at first glance it's actually a huge quality of life upgrade. That being said, it was a priority. Main development is pretty much done, there's like 3-4 GUI tasks to complete before we can get started on the testing phase.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
whist wrote: a huge quality of life upgrade

Thats what my doc told me when they scissor my insides. And like them, you are so right. Shortcuts are a must in games, specially in this kind of games where u gotta move tiny objects 24 7. Really nice work and really nice stuff. Will ask my doc for a ''Medianicinal sigma herbs'' to smoke.

Cookie asap.
Claessic
Destroyer
6 | 1
whist wrote:

This shortcut implementation is a feature that's been asked by literally everyone and their mom, so I pretty much had to implement it. And while it may seem minor at first glance it's actually a huge quality of life upgrade. That being said, it was a priority. Main development is pretty much done, there's like 3-4 GUI tasks to complete before we can get started on the testing phase.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Exciting stuff. Do you need an inexperienced tester with little time to play? I'm right here.
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
inexperienced - little time to play ...
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
fakme wrote:inexperienced - little time to play ...

Instantly hired.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Anonymous: wrote:
fakme wrote:inexperienced - little time to play ...

Instantly hired.

Way to set the bar high bruh... How will any of us apply for it now -_-
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi