The ChuckNoris Challenge

Discuss Median XL!
Freykin
Prowler
17 | 2
Day 1 update:

Playing as CNC-TheSeer, build #10.

Only made it partway into act 2, just cleared the Maggot Lair and got the Staff of Kings. Attempted to go into Tran Athula and was promptly murdered by the pirates, probably due to my abysmal resists as they seem to do a bunch of poison damage.

So far the build’s been fun, especially after getting Pestilence; Boneyard is strong but can’t deal with stragglers, so Pestilence takes care of anything that survives the initial barrage. Before getting it I was having to either switch to Funeral Pyre or let one of my 1-2 Flayers take them down, or move on and ifnore them.

I’m level 29, with a bunch of saved stat points as I haven’t calculated out what they need to be yet for gear; I’ve been allocating as necessary to equip new pieces and keep my energy high enough to keep comfortably casting spells frequently.

I’ve got all my early game runeword gear finished, though no luck on the weapon or shield yet. My jewelry and boots might as well not exist, but I’m sure that will change.

So far my only death besides Tran Athula was due to a trapped chest exploding me, so I feel pretty good so far about this run! It’s an interesting way to learn about Median and experience what it has to offer. I’m looking forward to starting on the Honorific crafting.

I plan to play a ton tomorrow, and hopefully my stream will behave more this time around. It looks like my most local Twitch server is not actually the best choice for me, according to some testing, so I’m going to try a different server and see if that helps.

Good luck to everyone! May your drops be plentiful and your deaths few :)
Nogonoma1
Acid Prince
48 | 1

Just completed Diablo on Terror, still 2 Levels short of beeing able to use the classcharm (lc2 done already).
Already transitioned to Mid-Game Skillplan since Stampede is absolut useless and Thunderslam gives at least some decent defensive option.
OnlyForFun
Cog
203 | 17
Stampede is absolut useless :shock:
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
For a build that doesn't invest in char damage, yes, it is useless. I think the frw from el rw is more useful while leveling. Otherwise dual wielding swords in early game would be better for summon stats.
Nogonoma1
Acid Prince
48 | 1
OnlyForFun wrote:Stampede is absolut useless :shock:

Sorry for Not beeing clear.

1 Point Stampede at an full Str char with summoner skillset is useless.

Better? :P
Edited by Nogonoma1 6 years.
Nogonoma1
Acid Prince
48 | 1
Sorry
OnlyForFun
Cog
203 | 17
much better!
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
How do we see everyone's progress?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Goodkidscc wrote:How do we see everyone's progress?

main page of this thread has a graph that updates periodically.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
about a day and a half down and only 2 people 120, with everyone else struggling on progression because every char is a summoner. lul.