Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Last ladders there was belt's oskill Inner Fire to heal myself. Now it is gone. Is the any other oskill/skill to heal my paladin?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
uchenick55 wrote:Last ladders there was belt's oskill Inner Fire to heal myself. Now it is gone. Is the any other oskill/skill to heal my paladin?

Nope. All instant heals are gone now. Use vindicate to heal
Great Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Ок thank you
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
uchenick55 wrote:Ок thank you

There are however ways of instahealing with for example a shrinecrafted axe. I got an chance of lvl 15 inner fire on enemy kill on my crafted Labrys.

Also, there is a unique item somewhere that has a ctc vindicate on kill so there are options, just not as an o-skill but as a proc.
mickeysala
Fallen
1 | 0
gotta problem, folks, so 'll be thankfull for each advice.

how to remove jewels, gems, runes from the items they are added in?

i ask you for help because i cannot find in internet documentation to Median XL v.1F9B.

i remember folk who told me about recipes such as the mixing three scrolls of tp/id (i'm not certain which one) with simple (grey) item in cube and - the other one - mixing three tp and three id and sth (i don't remember it) in cube while it's unic item (or so).

got any idea what shall be done to retrieve them?
coennek
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
get an oil of disjunction (the grey one) and cube it with item you want to unsocket. when removing jewels and a gem from a runeword or normal item in general you need to add 3 perfect gems to the cube recipe.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
coennek wrote:get an oil of disjunction (the grey one) and cube it with item you want to unsocket. when removing jewels and a gem from a runeword or normal item in general you need to add 3 perfect gems to the cube recipe.

He's asking about Median XL 1.F9. It's not an ultimative patch and I don't think the oil of disjunction existed in that patch. Nowadays it's hard to find information about the older patches as those patch notes usually get deleted.

@mickeysala I remember that Laz usually put the Docs in a PDF or something like that in the zip file together with the Median d2_patch.mpq. Could you check if you have those docs? Else someone else would need to re-upload those for you. I think Chucknorris said that 1.F9 was his favourite patch. You should ask him in a PM if he can help you out with the docs.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
mickeysala wrote:i ask you for help because i cannot find in internet documentation to Median XL v.1F9B.

for unsocketing you need 3x scrolls of TP . for runewords you need to add 3 perfect gems to the recipe

so instead the oil of disjunction you need the 3 tp scrolls

i have uploaded the offline docs here http://www83.zippyshare.com/v/ShAE0LYq/file.html

items -> cube recipes

good luck !
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ChuckNoRis wrote:
mickeysala wrote:i ask you for help because i cannot find in internet documentation to Median XL v.1F9B.

for unsocketing you need 3x scrolls of TP . for runewords you need to add 3 perfect gems to the recipe

so instead the oil of disjunction you need the 3 tp scrolls

i have uploaded the offline docs here http://www83.zippyshare.com/v/ShAE0LYq/file.html

items -> cube recipes

good luck !

Woah, nostalgic memories coming back to me :flip: (-:
simonp1512
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
who can help me with my T6 barb i'm trying to do fauzt to collect my brains but i can't i have all T6 equipment but i still dying when i try any tip or video?