Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
simonp1512 wrote:this build can work with Sacred uniques too?

The guide was written to help explain content and show how it can be done with gear as cheap as TU's. If you find better items, yes it will work better. You don't need to stick exactly to a guide as a guide says unless you're trying to challenge yourself to complete all the content as it's written and with the cheap gear.

Basically its a how-to-play-median from the eyes of a veteran player for new players to understand how a lot of things work and what you should focus on getting for defense, damage, and uber preparation before attempting bosses/areas for your first time.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just keep in mind that the most important rule is to respect the breakpoints for ias/fhr, flat dr and high defense. It's possible to collect better gear like SU's and sets (tundra walker is basically a 'drop in' replacement set, though it doesn't feel like it's any better than the original t6 setup).

Runewords are less useful sadly since they cost you space for runes and therefor you lose that much wanted defense boost.
Fovas
Destroyer
6 | 0
Thanks for the guide aerial, it is real and could be easily followed for most ubers. Now I wanted to try a ranged barb for more relaxing farming I suppose, what's the skill I should smax? and any tips for craft or weapon choice?
gigasbot
Prowler
16 | 0
Fovas wrote:Thanks for the guide aerial, it is real and could be easily followed for most ubers. Now I wanted to try a ranged barb for more relaxing farming I suppose, what's the skill I should smax? and any tips for craft or weapon choice?

I think throw barb is the way to go, maybe a stampede with snake stance and poison pierce, lots of deadly strike from gladiator's dominance, it seems powerful

Also aerial, just got the trader's chest charm, how can i increase its stats ? i transmuted a few gems and got some shitty stats like +8 str and -4 dex
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
gigasbot wrote:
Fovas wrote:Thanks for the guide aerial, it is real and could be easily followed for most ubers. Now I wanted to try a ranged barb for more relaxing farming I suppose, what's the skill I should smax? and any tips for craft or weapon choice?

I think throw barb is the way to go, maybe a stampede with snake stance and poison pierce, lots of deadly strike from gladiator's dominance, it seems powerful

Also aerial, just got the trader's chest charm, how can i increase its stats ? i transmuted a few gems and got some shitty stats like +8 str and -4 dex

Gratz. How many tries did it take?
I ran him for more than ten times but no luck yet.

You can just reroll the chest until most stats come out good. If it doesn't give you a good result, rinse and repeat :)
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Except if you reroll it, you cant use the zorun tzin recipe on it. To do that you need traders chest rolled once, so it takes few runs to get semi good stat for upgrade.
But if you are not there yet, then there is no reason to just reroll good base stats, and worry about upgrade later.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
@aerial Would you be interested on streaming untwinked? I would watch/host that!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Untwinked is the only way to play wutface even if people have to sit and watch you farm crystals and 500 sigs
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Somnus wrote:@aerial Would you be interested on streaming untwinked? I would watch/host that!

Can't stream, don't have enough upload.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Finally time to try out the Kabraxis elements, Light and Phys were very doable (Fortress and deathgaze for Phys and Stormblast against the Light ele), took long but went well. For Fire and Magic I crafted a Labrys with both Balefire proc and Ancients Hand O-skill and +barb skills, but haven't tried those two yet. Would the labrys work well, or should I really focus on getting a helmet and use my creepy crafted labrys? I got stuck on the ice elemental where I somehow don't have high killspeed towards the helpers of the Ultra Ice Elemental. They swarm me.

My gear is already much better than the T6 items mentioned in the guide so I must be doing something wrong myself. I noticed fortress doesn't help much against ice so I tried focusing on iceburst which I assume is the best option?

I also collected the full Tundra Walker set but haven't used it much because the T6-derivative setup seems to work better. My experience with these elementals is limited as I've only completed them once before last season (with a Treewarden and rare axe with balefire proc) so any additional gameplay advice is much appreciated.

Done.

Btw, found
Yaggai's Sagaris
Yaggai's Sagaris
Labrys (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (441 - 471) to (496 - 527)
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 796
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
Thunderfury
50% Chance to cast level 16 Stormblast on Melee Attack
50% Attack Speed
Adds 150-200 Damage
-35% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+100 to Strength
+100 to Vitality
Elemental Resists +(10 to 20)%
+250 Life on Melee Attack
Socketed (6)
, which seems like the ultimate boss-killer. It just takes chunks out of everything. It's sick. This might help me with rerunning Xazax.