MXL2017 v1.3 errors/solutions (OUTDATED)

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
To me, for solving the error with changing acts is to turn off the -ns in the launcher, and just mute the d2 from windows/options.
kovac666
Skeleton
3 | 0
This happens when i click on both Gheed and now Jamella :(

i dont know what to do :-O

Using plugy 10.00
D2 version 1.13
D2SE everything works

Any ideas ?
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
kovac666 wrote:halt

I'm assuming you're playing on single player, what version of median are you playing?
kovac666
Skeleton
3 | 0
Yeah its Single Player - Median ultimative_xvi
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Does it happen when clicking the female in the bar at act 2? (the one for the Act2Quest 1) and with Meshift?
serpzen
Fallen
1 | 0
How we using this doc?
LandS
Destroyer
6 | 1
SP / 1.3.1

Newest Median Version ain't working for me. Game crashes as soon as i try to leave town with my fresh lvl 1 character. Running around in town works just fine without any issues .. Using D2SE and PlugY so i tried switching back to older Version (02/06/2017 - 318.332.928 Bytes) which still works fine ..

I'd greatly appreciate any input on how to solve this .. would very much like to try newest version of median again :/
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
LandS wrote:SP / 1.3.1
Newest Median Version ain't working for me. Game crashes as soon as i try to leave town with my fresh lvl 1 character. Running around in town works just fine without any issues .. Using D2SE and PlugY so i tried switching back to older Version (02/06/2017 - 318.332.928 Bytes) which still works fine ..
I'd greatly appreciate any input on how to solve this .. would very much like to try newest version of median again :/

If reverting to the previous version you were playing works, that could mean that when you tried to use the newer version you haven't replaced all the files that needed replacement in D2SE
LandS
Destroyer
6 | 1
RequiemLux wrote:
LandS wrote:SP / 1.3.1

If reverting to the previous version you were playing works, that could mean that when you tried to use the newer version you haven't replaced all the files that needed replacement in D2SE

Nvm you hinted me into the right direction. Issue solved. Thanks a bunch mate ♥
Ayrill
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time