Unholy melee paladin - Lemures *WIP*

Arc_Razer
Grubber
303 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Small addition required in the leveling section. You mention ennead challenge and LC2, i didnt see anything about tran at lvl 50 to get your elemental prism.

Good guide BTW.
Gzeno
Sasquatch
68 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Arc_Razer wrote:Small addition required in the leveling section. You mention ennead challenge and LC2, i didnt see anything about tran at lvl 50 to get your elemental prism.

Good guide BTW.

For now its in the Hatred spoiler window, i might just remove the spoiler window so that people don't miss it.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I still don't understand why UHM pala keep using crystal swords if they can get up to 5 skills and much more spd/pierce on their class blunts?..
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Scalewinged wrote:I still don't understand why UHM pala keep using crystal swords if they can get up to 5 skills and much more spd/pierce on their class blunts?..

Because it looks better in the character screen.. duh
Gzeno
Sasquatch
68 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Updated, Terror, ennead challenge and challenge lvl 2 are done.

Next are Destruction/Ubers.
Gzeno
Sasquatch
68 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Scalewinged wrote:I still don't understand why UHM pala keep using crystal swords if they can get up to 5 skills and much more spd/pierce on their class blunts?..

Quote from Stealthmaster :

''Yes, it could, and this is the only advantage over the crystal sword since all other stats are the same. I see a scepter more like a weapon for true casters (holy/unholy) so I choose the sword to make it look as a more cool weapon for a melee paladin.

What is more, I didn't want to show that 'you must craft Balefire scepter with +4 pala skill levels', since it would be a much more rare combination (as being said, Balefire rolls every ~5th shrine -50 charge), so let the people just craft the proc and be fine. By the way, endgame all your 1 pt skills have around 39-43 skill points onswitch so using scepter over the sword just for those extra 4 pala skills makes no big difference.''

Add the fact that crystal swords can now roll +2 to all skills.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Helzopro wrote:

Because it looks better in the character screen.. duh

From what i understood it's not really sarcastic XD
PS: Well.. let's think about practical adventage as about higher attack speed (lower WSM) on crysword :?
hung9a91
Vampiress
39 | 0
I need help pls. Death projector is impossible to defeat, since I don't know how to deal with mechanics. If I lure them out, I can't kill it. If they're all here, the machine will heal. How do I defeat them? Also is there any way to be tankier?
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
hung9a91 wrote:I need help pls. Death projector is impossible to defeat, since I don't know how to deal with mechanics. If I lure them out, I can't kill it. If they're all here, the machine will heal. How do I defeat them? Also is there any way to be tankier?

1/Lure most of them to the room to the most top left of the dungeon, and blink out.
2/Then lure 1-2 mechanics back to the Projector
3/Kill it.

If you are nut,at step 2, you can try lure 2-3 of them to the room to the top right of the Projector, then blink out, they will stay there and still can disable the invincible shield from the Projector. This doesn't always work 100%, but i have succesfully do this many times.
hung9a91
Vampiress
39 | 0
tranvanhieu wrote:
hung9a91 wrote:I need help pls. Death projector is impossible to defeat, since I don't know how to deal with mechanics. If I lure them out, I can't kill it. If they're all here, the machine will heal. How do I defeat them? Also is there any way to be tankier?

1/Lure most of them to the room to the most top left of the dungeon, and blink out.
2/Then lure 1-2 mechanics back to the Projector
3/Kill it.

If you are nut,at step 2, you can try lure 2-3 of them to the room to the top right of the Projector, then blink out, they will stay there and still can disable the invincible shield from the Projector. This doesn't always work 100%, but i have succesfully do this many times.

Thank you, I did it. There's another question, why is my t6 Shadowmoon's absorb so low (3%) while it should be 16-20%? Where did I go wrong?